“Wonderful Day - Roger F”

Sydney Private Sailing
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I are keen, experienced sailors from the UK and had arranged a four hour trip with Annie in her well kept Catalina 32. We had a wonderful day with plenty of hands on sailing in Sydney harbour; it exceeded our expectations! Annie made us most welcome and took some superb photographs, with our camera, of us enjoying ourselves in iconic surroundings. Thank you so much, Annie, for making it all possible.

Annie B, Owner at Sydney Private Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

It was a pleasure sailing Sydney Harbour with you both. I'm so pleased you liked the photos I took.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This was our second trip with Annie and her boat TopCat and again we liked it very much. It was the day after we run the marathon in Sydney. So this time we asked for a relaxed sailing trip, so that we could enjoy the view on Sydney Harbour. After a warm welcome Annie explained all the necessary sailing rules on a very patient and professionally way. It is very clear that she is a good and patient sailing teacher.
During the trip she is very flexible about what you want to see and she can talk a lot about the Harbour and Sydney. She is able to sail the boat on her own but if you want you can sail the boat by yourself, even if you don't have any sailing experiences.
When we are over again in Sydney I will contact Annie again and I will recommend Annie to other people.

Annie B, Owner at Sydney Private Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

It was very nice to have you on Topcat again and lovely that you brought more family members along. I look forward to taking you sailing again next time you're in Sydney.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My wife and I spent a day with Annie gaining some 'Pre-Charter' experience before heading for the WhitSundays. Annie is a gracious and patient teacher who loves what she does. Topcat is a well maintained boat and a pleasure to sail. We felt well looked after and were given plenty of hands on time. I would recommend a course with Annie to anyone looking at dipping a toe in, starting a greater journey, or brushing up. We had a brilliant day.
Gareth and Rebecca Reeves.

Annie B, Owner at Sydney Private Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for your kind review Gareth. It was lovely to meet you both. I hope that the day with me on Sydney Harbour will prove useful on your first yacht charter holiday in The Whitsundays. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We did the social sail and the day could not have been any better. Annie is the most kind, welcoming host and is keen to teach both sailing and local knowledge. The boat is exceptionally maintained and provides a comfortable base for a great day out. We will certainly be going back again and on one of the courses. Thoroughly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to have you on board Topcat. I always enjoy showing people our beautiful Sydney Harbour.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

A couple of friends & I completed the Introductory & Competent crew courses offered by Annie of Sydney Private sailing. The courses were very enjoyable and Annie is a patient, knowledgeable teacher.
'Topcat' is a comfortable, well maintained yacht and there is nothing as fabulous as sailing on Sydney Harbour on a glorious sunny day! Whether you want lessons or just a sail around Sydney Harbour, I highly recommend Sydney Private Sailing!