Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Skyline Motel(Arden Hills)
View Hotel
All reviewshockey teamtwin citieswould stay here againmorning breakfastspacious roomhot breakfastenjoyed my staythe hotel stafffridge and microwavenice poolhot tubbusiness tripexcellent stayvery nice hotelthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulminneapolis area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my honeymoon night. We prepurchased the suite and was very satisfied with the choice. The bed was very comfortable and clean. The suite was large and the whirlpool tub plenty big enough for the both of us :) During our stay we took advantage of the hot tub, which the water was perfect temperature. The complimentary breakfest was very tasty. The hotel is right off the interstate right next to Target and restaurants. We would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Our family makes many trips to this area and we have been on a search to find "our hotel." The room was great: clean, comfortable, etc... Our only complaint was the rowdiness allowed and alcohol consumption in the lobby and pool area. I understand a lot of sporting groups stay in the area. Our family was looking forward to swimming in the evening. Instead, I found myself watching strangers' children while the parents were drinking around the pool--visibly impaired. Our experience would have been much more enjoyable if alcohol consumption in the pool area was eliminated. I think those large parties should have to stay in designated meeting rooms, with the doors shut, so as not to infringe on other guests idea of "celebrating."

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Hampton Inn was a great choice for our recent stay while in Minnesota. Family friendly, accomodating and the breakfast in the morning was a wonderful addition for us all. Hotel was clean, affordable and very accomodating.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you for filling out our survey. It is great to here from our guest. I hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Prety decent hotel for the money. Beds are comfortable, room was clean and are up to date. I would stay here again if in the area. Breakfast was pretty good, not the usual hot breakfast but had a variety of hot items. Coffee was decent. My wife had left a item of clothing which the hotel staff took care of until she could retrive it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

It was nice to here from you and that we were helpful in taking care of the clothing that was left here. I hope to see you in the future for a longer stay
Sincerely
Scott

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Great hotel! Fantastic staff! Right before we needed to leave, my son put a hard-boiled egg in the microwave in our room. After it was warmed up, he set it on the dresser and put his fork into it and the egg exploded all over him and the room. I tried to clean up what I could, but the floor was a MESS! I am so grateful for the cleaning service. I felt horrible about leaving it like that...and offered to clean it up. However, the nice lady at the front desk just assured me that Housekeeping would take care of it and that I shouldn't worry. And then she thanked me for letting them know in advance. Thank you for doing what you do so well...and for not making me (or my son) feel horrible about a "learning experience". (BTW, he wasn't hurt in the "explosion" - just COVERED in egg.)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was wonderful here from you. It is alway nice to here from our guest when we are doing things the right way. We have added shell on hard boiled egg to our menu for your future stay. Hope to see you soon.
Sincerely