“Outstanding”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Little Falls
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Little Falls
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I normally stay in Hilton Hotels but couldnt find one in the area. My travel agent booked me here and I must say this place is very nice. i was very surprised to find out that it is 15 years old, the place looks new. the hotel staff is very pleasant I want to thank Nancy the desk clerk for going out of her way to assist me with a problem that i had (not hotel related). She was very nice and and extremely helpful. i was expecting a continental breakfast and was surprised to find a full breakfast. I really recommend this place to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful stay

Room Tip: book early, this place is always full
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Little Falls

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights. Even though I showed up at the hotel around 11:30pm, there was someone standing at the desk smiling, waiting to greet me. The hotel staff was very friendly, and the maids were willing to change their service time at my request so that they cleaned while I was absent. The breakfast had many options, and while the eggs were probably not real, there were lots of options which actually changed between the two days I was there, and the orange juice tasted palatable. For those who care, the soap had a pleasant, light fragrance, and mouthwash was provided on top of the usual toiletries. There were free cookies and tea/coffee/hot cocoa sitting out all the time in the very nicely decorated lobby with an electric fire place(although they might want to change the hot water a little more often, since it wasn't always hot, but it was always warm...). There is a pool which was kept warm and comfortable, even in the cold of winter, along with a hot tub I didn't use. For the reviewer that had the suite with the jacuzzi - it looks like they are in the process of completely remodeling that room. I did not have any problems with bed bugs, and I am highly sensitive to them. Instead, the room itself was clean, well-furnished, and pleasantly large.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2012

stayed last weekend. will not stay there on purpose again. Hotel booked 3 hockey teams. didnt have enough staff to accomodate. ( 1 clerk!) then proceeded to be continually rude and upset with a hotel full of 12 year old boys and thier parents!
How about remembering that those parents are paying your paycheck!! How about if you dont like hockey teams...you dont book 3 teams at one time.
Yes....boys will eat all the cookies you put out! but YOU KNEW we were coming! Yes....when there is downtime we as families will visit. Sending us all to our rooms EARLY ( read 11pm!!!) is not appreciated.
If you want to be treated like a nursing home resident, or treated like you brought in a wet and dirty gorilla, stay here. Enjoy your prune juice!!

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cmnhockeymom
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I loved this hotel, there's nothing that could have been better short of making the stay free. This hotel was amazing, I looked on hotels.com and this was the only great hotel that got good reviews, so I booked it, and when I got there I was amazed at the friendliness of Megan and Gary (The front desk attendant and Maintenance worker), they were extremely helpful. This stay was mainly for a romantic getaway with the love of my life, and they even directed me to a flower shop when I asked for it, and suggested a worker by name that makes awesome flower arrangements. The staff was nothing short of outrageously spectacular. I loved this place, the breakfast was a bit sparse without those eggs, but those sausage links, bagels, muffins, juice, coffee, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, toast, hard boiled eggs, and pretty much everything minus the eggs being absent, were awesome, and it was nice to wake up to in the morning, the pool and pretty much every area in the hotel was clean, and I loved it, and so did my girlfriend. I would definitely come here again, which I am going to be doing in January, and I will definitely tell everyone about this place, everyone was so nice and helpful and it was an awesome place to stay, if I dare say, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, in my life.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2011

All I can say is ----I ordered a Jacuzzi suite and I got bed bugs.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank NYMN18
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This was very clean, the beds and pillows quite comfortable; really nice restroom. In the room is a small fridge, microwave & coffee maker..kudos for not having coffee maker in the restroom! The continental breakfast was much the same as most places: coffees,juices, cereal, waffle maker, bread & bagels, sausage, boiled eggs, yogurt & fruit. The swimming pool, located indoors, is really nice, didn 't have that strong chlorinated smell, water was nice & clean. There is a hot tub which was, unfortunately, a "warm" tub, but still pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I was very pleased I had chosen this hotel. It is fourteen years old but has just been completely updated. The room was immaculate and the furnishings and the ceramic bathroom were pristine. The staff was friendly and the included breakfast was very very nice. All you could want in a weekend away.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
#2 of 3 in Brainerd
Shady Hollow Resort
Shady Hollow Resort
#4 of 5 in Brainerd

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Little Falls? Share your experiences!