“Very friendly and helpful”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Little Falls, MN
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Little Falls
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I stayed here with my wife during a family crisis (and then funeral). The staff was always friendly and helpful, above and beyond anything we expected. They gracefully juggled changing reservations as other members of my family came and went, including one night when we had more than a dozen rooms booked. They made a hard time very easy for us.

Our room was clean and comfortable. (Keep the thermostat set low on the heater in the room -- otherwise your room will be a sauna even on the coldest night.) Breakfast was great, especially the do-it-yourself waffles, and count yourself lucky if you are there the day that they serve breakfast burritoes. (Or walk next door to Perkins.)

And they bake fresh cookies at night! Fills the place with a wonderful smell.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I read some of the reviews on this property and was wondering what the hotel would actually be like. What a great surprise! Pleasant facility, VERY friendly and helpful staff! Janey was fantastic!

When I go back to LF, I'll stay there!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Better than I expected. The rooms were comfortable and clean. For $5/day or $10/week, you can use the fitness center next door, which is a fully equipped facility with free weights and aerobic equipment (treadmills, elliptical, etc.). Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. It is recently refurbished, which was obvious in both common areas and my room. The hotel was also spotless, which I noticed from the moment I ran into the public bathroom on the main level after a 100 mile drive from the airport in "the Cities." The floor tiles sparkled! I had minor complaints about the soft water, which the hotel can't help, and thought that tall folks might find the handicapped-accessible shower head too low. I missed breakfast, but was happy to have cookies available when I was hungry and a fridge in my room. Plenty of parking, accessible from the highway and not far from a variety of other Little Falls establishments, with a generally helpful and cheery staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I've been a longtime repeat customer of this hotel, but they recently changed their reservation policy. We stayed at this hotel for 10 years while attending the NHRA nationals in nearby Brainerd. Every year when checking out we would put our names on the reservations list where we would have our same room reserved for the next year pending the release of the race schedule. I called to confirm my reservation for the 2012 races and was told I was number 4 on a so called waiting list. The hotel is completely sold out, as is every other propery in the area. NOT A GOOD WAY TO TREAT LONG TIME REPEAT CUSTOMERS!!! THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS HOTEL SUCKS!!! A call to the corporate customer service line yeilded zero results.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else besides this place.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 2 July 2012

First of all the ride from Winnipeg Canada to here was so beautiful, to think that this area is in our own backyard.
The start of the rolling hills and lakesides was awesome.
We arrived to the hotel and a nice young man was ther to greet us and give us our room.
The room was the same as every other country inn,but what they did have different was an outdoor eating area with a BBQ.
The breakfast was great with a wonderful assortment of food and things to drink

Room Tip: Ask for a suite
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I normally stay in Hilton Hotels but couldnt find one in the area. My travel agent booked me here and I must say this place is very nice. i was very surprised to find out that it is 15 years old, the place looks new. the hotel staff is very pleasant I want to thank Nancy the desk clerk for going out of her way to assist me with a problem that i had (not hotel related). She was very nice and and extremely helpful. i was expecting a continental breakfast and was surprised to find a full breakfast. I really recommend this place to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful stay

Room Tip: book early, this place is always full
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
#4 of 4 in Little Falls
Waller House Inn
Waller House Inn
#1 of 1 in Little Falls

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Little Falls, MN? Share your experiences!