All reviews strawberries internet connection in town first floor very nice hotel waffles falls
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We rented a room on line and months ahead of time. Got there early to check-in and get a room close to an exit. My wife is handicapped and I have knee problems. They would not give me a room on first floor even though they had a few. We ended up on second floor. Asked where the elevator was, and was shocked when told "There is no elevator". I was not happy. Hauling heavy suitcases up a long stairway is not fun or easy at my age.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Ronalie L, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Little Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We do have a handicap assessable room on the first floor, that is a one queen bed with a walk in shower, A suggestion When booking on line, please always call the hotel direct to make sure we can have you on the first floor, At times this information is not direct through us and We don't receive it in the notations of special requests, Thank you for your review, and I will work more with my staff to make sure we accommodate with needs of our guests.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Fast check in, comfortable beds, clean room, nice breakfast. Definitely will stay again. Every year me and friends come to Little Falls, MN for an ADGA dairy goat show, this is the second year staying at AmericInn--we are looking forward to next year already--and we will be staying at AmericINN

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review I will definitely pass this on to our staff and owner, We will see you next year

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Rooms are very quiet, clean and comfortable. I stay here many times throughout the year and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Customer service is top-notch! I recommend this hotel to everyone I know who is traveling through the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Awesome, I will pass this on to the staff and owner , Thank you for the review

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Each staff person I worked with was patient, pleasant, helpful, and cooperative even when I had to make changes to reservations. Very family friendly. Nice accommodations. Clean and neat. Beds comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Ronalie L, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Little Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

We want to say Thank you, we try to make everyone feel at home and that we take pride in taking care of others. We welcome you to future stays with us

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Good experience. Breakfast food good, quiet even with young hockey players in bldg. Pool looked cleam, bathroom floor had a few hairs on it when we checked in, a/c, heater a little loud, we had grandkids over played a game in lobby area and it was quiet.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family