We go to the North Shore every year. We had stayed at Eagle Ridge previous years, but will never stay here again. When we first got there, we pulled out the sofa bed and there were crumbs all over the bed, so they obviously didn't changed the sheets on the sofa bed. There were dirty dishes in the sink and in the dishwasher. We complained to the front desk and eventually someone came to the room to change the sheet. At the end of our stay, we check under the bed and everywhere to be certain we don't leave anything behind. There was a pair of dirty underwear between the bed and the nightstand. That is enough to prevent us from ever staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Ridge has 75 slope-side studios and condominiums set amidst the peaceful Sawtooth Mountains where guests play by day and relax by night. Each of our units have been designed to complement the natural beauty of the surrounding Superior National Forest and of Lake Superior; stunning views of both are right outside your door. All rooms feature a gas fireplace and patio overlooking the mountains and Poplar River valley along with refrigerator, microwave and TV/DVD. Many rooms have a whirlpool and all of our condos have a full kitchen. While you're here, enjoy the only indoor/outdoor heated pool on the mountain (heated year-round), whirlpool and sauna, and in the summer the campfire pit is a great place to build a fire and make s'mores! Pet reservations are accepted between Mid-April - October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eagle Ridge at Lutsen Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Ridge At Lutsen Mountain Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Resort Lutsen