We have stayed at the Eagle Ridge Resort for three years. It's an annual summer trip now. We are pleased every time we go here. The location is convenient to Grand Marais and to hiking trails in Lutsen. If you wanted to spend a relaxing day at the resort going up the tram, doing the slide, having lunch at the summit chalet, swimming in the indoor/outdoor pool and enjoying a night camp fire, could do that too. The restaurant at Papa Charlie's serves surprisingly good food as well. What a charming place to stay for a summer getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Ridge has 75 slope-side studios and condominiums set amidst the peaceful Sawtooth Mountains where guests play by day and relax by night. Each of our units have been designed to complement the natural beauty of the surrounding Superior National Forest and of Lake Superior; stunning views of both are right outside your door. All rooms feature a gas fireplace and patio overlooking the mountains and Poplar River valley along with refrigerator, microwave and TV/DVD. Many rooms have a whirlpool and all of our condos have a full kitchen. While you're here, enjoy the only indoor/outdoor heated pool on the mountain (heated year-round), whirlpool and sauna, and in the summer the campfire pit is a great place to build a fire and make s'mores! Pet reservations are accepted between Mid-April - October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Eagle Ridge at Lutsen Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Ridge At Lutsen Mountain Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Hotel Lutsen
- Eagle Ridge Resort Lutsen