“A perfect home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stephan H
“A perfect home”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This is our place to be! Very friendly owners, comfortable home with everything you need. Close to the little city of San Isidro, but very quiet. Great view to the sea. We come back definitely!

Management Response
31 Dec 2016
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to welcome you back again next time!
Anna A
Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Fantastic house, great location”
Reviewed 1 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Casa Esmeralda is no longer B&B but owned by a German person now. We were well informed before booking and all our questions were anwered to our satisfaction. We arrived here with our 5 children the day before Christmas and were warmly welcomed by Hermione who speaks very good English. There were Christmas stockings at the fire place filled with 5 bags of candies and for us there were small bottles of champaign and local sweets.

He showed us the house and the roof terrace and even offered to make us paella. The house has the best equipped kitchen I have ever seen during vacation. The view is magnificent, the beds are very comfortable, the house is very clean. It is close to the airport, close to many nice restaurants and beaches. We have two more days to stay but I already regret leaving soon. We will definitely come back!!

Travelling group: Family
manna99
Svendborg, Denmark
“beautiful friendly b&b with views”
Reviewed 24 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

a lovely one night stay, close to the airport. Fantastic views, comfortable beds, child friendly.
Owners very knowledgeable of local area, and speak 5 languages.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
elmadano
London, United Kingdom
“very cosy the beds are fantastic”
Reviewed 21 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

I stayed with Edith and Jeroan for one week. I was treated like one of the family. Fantastic breakfast great views and wonderful hosts, i will definately return to casa esmeralda. Many thanks Edith and Jeroen.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Nico2406
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice house but a shame the owners are not reliable !!!!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

They promised me a Pick up at the Airport on my arrival.....!!!
When I first booked the room about a month ago I ask if as per the web side if any chance and how much would it be. They answer me it's complementary and ask for my flights detailes, but just one day before leaving I received an email telling me to take a taxi because they were not able to pick me up....!

So was quiet a short notice for me anyway !!!

I then tooko the taxi, it was only 10 euros but when I asked if that will be deduct from the hotel bill as they told me via email the pick up from Airport was complementary then the owner became angry and ask me to pay the full bill and leave the place !!!!!!

As they dont give any receipt I would have just lost my money so I pretend it was fine for me and I pretend to him I was happy like that I wanted to enjoy my holidays. Also I spoke to an other cutomer in the B&B and they have done the same to her they pretended she was supposed to reply to an email to get the Pick up !!!

Other wise it's a shame the owner are like that because it's a nice place and they offer a nice breakfast, however they are accepting children and then it's not the quiet place you could expect.

Also it's very far from the village and from the beach.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
25 Apr 2011
We are a small scale B&B, just started last year. We are eager to learn from our guests experiences.

We used to offer pick up from the airport as an extra service, and we never charge for that. However, when we are not able to pick somebody up, we will not deduct that from the bill, beacuse officially we are not even allowed to ask money for transfer. We normally never had any problems with that. It also has happened that we were at the aiport and that the guests already had arrived at Casa Esmeralda. We also believe in a proper communication through e-mail, about if people are picked up or not, and we do always apologize if we are not able to.

We have receipts for all our guests. Hardly anybody asks for them and sometimes we do even forget to offer. However, we have a booklet with receipts available, so if any guest might want a receipt, please do ask about it, if we forget it.

We do our best to satisfy our guests, since there is nothing more unpleasant than to have unsatisfied guests in a small scale setting like ours. Off course we can't give any guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with everything, but at least we try.

In our website we clearly tell were we are situated, there is also a little map, where you can see that we are not at the beach (10 min. in bus or car, 7km) and we are in the outskirts of a village.

We do recommend our guests to hire a car, but if that is not possible, the busstop is not far from our house.

San Isidro is a non touristic town. There are some local bars and take away places (chinese , pizza) , where you can have an ordinary meal or tapas.

You can also use our kitchen to prepare a meal. And sometimes it suits that guests can have dinner with us.
David2Bel...
Paris, France
“fabulous hosts, pleasant house”
Reviewed 14 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010
person found this review helpful

You will love Edith & Jeroen... & Yuca their dog!
The house is bright, very clean & recenly refurbished, overlooking the town of San Isidro & the see (in the distance)
Great terrace
Great wifi :)
Great breakfast
Free airport pickup (Tenerife South)
According to our experience, one of the very few B&B in Tenerife. By far the best service in its price range.
Easy to recommend!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Iamsterda...
Amsterdam
“Feel at home away from home”
Reviewed 14 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Small Bed & Breakfast with 3 rooms. Nice room, clean and spacious bathroom which have to be shared, perfect roofterrace to relax and have breakfast or use the bbq, possibility to use the kitchen and other areas of the house, what makes you feel at home, incredible sweet and helpfull host Edith, who did her utmost to make sure we had a wonderfull stay. Car is necessarry, location is perfect basecamp for daytrips on the island. Close to the airport, however no aircraft noise. El Medano beach is nearby and perfect spot for (kite) surfing!!!
We stayed a couple of nights in november, still a nice and warm period to enjoy an holiday, even on 300 meters altitude.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;