After arriving at Mykonos Grande for 5 days in Mykonos we quickly checked out and into Greco Phillia. Our booking was super last minute but they kindly collected us from Mykonos Grande and arranged an early check in. All the staff were so hospitable that you felt you were arriving home.
The hotel is small and intimate and the service is excellent. Nothing was too much trouble.
I would recommend getting a room or suite on the reception level and not further down as you either need to walk a very steep hill or go by car.
The views are magnificent. Elia beach just 3 minutes down the road is perfect.
Our only small critism is that the food could have been a little better. We had nice food but nothing wow or memorable. As the hotel is so cosy it's great chilling there in the evening but I think it would be perfect to have some outstanding meals instead of just ordinary.
Nikos, Daniel, Butterfly and Co thank you for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the stunning views of the sea and beaches, the cliffs of Mykonos and the picturesque Mediterranean with the island of Naxos and Paros silhouetted against the horizon. A matrix of beautiful landscaped gardens, local stone arches, stairs and passages link our pool, bar, restaurant and common areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greco Philia | Hotel Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greco Philia Luxury Boutique Suites & Villas Hotel Mykonos
- Greco Philia Luxury Boutique Suites And Villas