“Great Local Motel”
Review of Lou's Lodge

Lou's Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Madison
Lou's Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Madison
“Great Local Motel”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

There aren't a lot of choices when you look for hotels in this part of the state, so I didn't know what to expect. I found this place to be a charming small-town motel, where you park directly in front of your unit. The owner was friendly and helpful, and the room was simply but nicely furnished. After checking into my unit in late afternoon, I left to conduct my business. By the time I returned, it was dark outside, so I was pleasantly surprised when I drove up to see that the staff had thoughtfully turned on the light outside my unit, making it easier to use the key to unlock the door. I was especially impressed by how clean this place is! I'd definitely stay at Lou's Lodge again!

Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Tim O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hutchinson, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 December 2012

This is the only place to stay for miles around. Fortunately, while not luxurious by any stretch of the imagination, it is resonably priced and the rooms are comfortable. The room fan/AC is fairly loud, but provided a nice background of white noise that was quite comforting. Lou's lodge primarily caters to local hunters. The owner is very friendly.

Room Tip: Room number one has no neighbor to the north, so is probably quiter than average.