“Everything I have tried there is way above average!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grizzly's

Grizzly's
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mankato, Minnesota
“Everything I have tried there is way above average!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have had everything from steak, chicken, pasta, fish, burgers, salads, soups etc. And I have always felt it was an amazing meal! You could bring a large group with very diverse tastes and everyone could pick many different things that satisfy them AND it would be reasonably priced. The cheese curds are the best I have eaten outside of the State Fair. Their honey walnut butter spread on their warm appetizer bread is amazing! The only complaint I have ever heard from anyone (I don't have any complaints) is that they don't like rotisserie style chicken and that is the style chicken they serve (you will see those juicy birds rotating over the flame when you walk in). So if you also hate rotisserie style chicken pick something else.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Purplemania56

Midwest USA
“Good service. Food was ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Service was good and pointed out items on the menu. However I had a hard time finding something that hit the spot today and went with the Smokehouse BLT.

The bacon was great. There wasn't any mention on the menu of it coming with 3 slices of thick sliced bread (too much bread in my opinion). And for me - the mayo or seasoning wasn't to my particular taste.

I took out the bacon which I enjoyed and left the rest of the sandwich. I do normally love a good BLT, but this one wasn't one of my favorites.

Visited May 2014
Owatonna
“Best meal and service we've ever had anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

We brought a group of 10 in for a college graduation celebration and had the private room. The waiter was terrific. Right on top of things throughout the whole meal. He got all the orders right and was proactive in offering refills of bread and drinks. The food was wonderful. Everyone had something different (steak, fish, burgers) and everyone said the food was delicious. That is unusual to have 10 perfect meals. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Pam K
“Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Went to Grizzly's for a birthday dinner and got a certificate that made me come back a couple months later to use. Very good food!

Visited December 2013
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Spitfire Beef Brisket Was Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner while in Mankato for business and had the Spitfire beef brisket...it was wonderful. The brisket melts in your mouth and is just spicy enough to enjoy without being so hot you can't taste anything. I woukd definitely recommend coming for the food AND the friendly staff.

Visited May 2014