Courtyard Mankato
US$91
US$105
US$101
Agoda.com
Motel 6 Mankato(Mankato)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$60
All reviewsfire pitevent centerstarbucks coffeewalking distance to mallseveral monthscafe barriver hills mallmodern looka great staybeautiful hoteltimely manneronly stayed one nightbusiness meetingfavorite hotelfun weekendshower headeach morning
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The location is great there are so many things close by.
The staff is awesome. the staff really seems to enjoy the job they are doing and take pride in doing a good job.
the rooms are large clean. The bed was just great I had a very good sleep. Other hotels
always had really hard and uncomfortable beds and a person couldn't sleep well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Courtyard_Mankato901, General Manager at Courtyard Mankato, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Dear Diana R,

I am very pleased to read that you recently stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott while traveling with your family when visiting Mankato and you summed up you stay with "Best place to stay"

Our associates have what we call Energy and one way that we show of this Energy is too have fun at work and this results in our associates enjoying their jobs which in turn they give better guest service. Thank you for recognizing this and I will be sure to share this with our staff during our daily standup.

We have a nice comfortable bed waiting for your return visit when you need another good night’s sleep,

With appreciation,

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Recently built, the Courtyard By Marriot is fresh and modern and has become my favorite place to stay in Mankato. Great location, near shopping and restaraunts yet quite. Love the rooms and always am greeting warmly when arriving. Won't stay anywhere else in Mankato.

Room Tip: Recommend room with glass walk-in shower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kent W,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit with us on Trip Advisor.. It gives our staff great pleasure to read that our hotel is your favorite place to stay in Mankato! We work very hard to provide cleans rooms and a welcoming reception so I'm glad to hear you experienced that during you stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Nice new hotel with spacious, modern rooms. The gym is small but has the regular equipment.
Excellent service and good breakfast offer.
In walking distance to the mall.
Plenty of close parking spaces available with special spaces for carpoolers (reminds me of Californian highways)

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear CoHel2013,

Thank you so much for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel & Event Center for your lodging needs while traveling to the Greater Mankato area. Our Hotel is the first LEED (Leadership in ENERGY and Environmental Design) Certified hotel in the state of Minnesota and the carpool parking spots are one requirement for this designation.

I am truly pleased you enjoyed our service, our breakfast offerings and our location we look forward to welcoming you as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I am a consultant working in Mankato for the last several months. I have stayed at a number of hotels in the Mankato area and the Courtyard is, by far, the best in terms of quality, value and staff. The hotel is brand new and the staff is genuinely friendly and incredibly helpful. They remember my name as soon as I walk in the door and go out of their way to make me feel at home. The rooms are spotless and quiet and the bed and pillows are plush. I've had a few of the appetizers and sandwiches in the cafe/bar. The food is quite good, but a little pricey. I haven't tried the pool, but it looks very nice. I have used the exercise room multiple time and the equipment is high quality. The location is convenient to a number a good restaurants and next door to the shopping mall. The best feature of this hotel is the staff! Without exception, they seem to enjoy their jobs and they know how to do customer service! I won't stay anywhere else when I come to Mankato.

Room Tip: This hotel sometimes has large events in its conference center. Second and third floor rooms are quieter and less congested.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Lynn Michl,

The review you wrote on Trip Advisor was very kind and appreciated but most importantly I appreciate your business! It is easy to say we are the newest hotel in town but you mentioning that our staff is our best asset means a lot to me and I plane on sharing this review with rest of the staff.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I travel often to Mankato due to my son going to school at the university, and although I love the AmericInn, the Courtyard is now my favorite hotel in town. The room was awesome, great style and very comfortable bed. The hot tub and workout area was very nice and relaxing. Breakfast at the express counter was very good as well. I will be back again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

St. Paul Traveler,

Thanks for the awesome review that you posted on this site, myself and the entire staff truly appreciate your business and can't wait to have you as our guest next time you visit the Greater Mankato Area.

With appreciation!