“Fun for all Ages!”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun for all Ages!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Bowling, Laser Tag, Mini golf .... Fun times ... And even a bar with free wi-fi for adult entertainment. I brought my iPad and let the kids play.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SWMNMomofboys

Willmar, Minnesota
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family Fun Day!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Another family along with ours decided to pick up and get out so we ventured the 2 hours to get here. The laser tag was very fun!! We also tried mini-golf and used the arcade. There is also bowling which we didn't get to. The employees at the front desk were very helpful and knowledgeable. First suggestion is to buy a package when you get there it is much cheaper. Fastest prize counter I have ever encountered which was a refreshing surprise to parents who know what a pain staking adventure those can be. I thought it could have had more in the arcade yet it served the kids well. Next time I think we will try the bowling suites. The prices were great in my opinion based on our extensive experience in family outings!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank TarenSteg
Mankato, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place to have a birthday party!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I had my son's birthday party at the WOW!Zone and it was super fun! The kids played two games of laser tag, arcade games, open gifts, had a balloon artist there and ate birthday cake! We had our own private suite and we had our own waitress! Thank you for such a wonderful time!

Visited November 2013
Beach Park, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GAMES GAMES GAMES”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

As an adult -- too much money spent.... but as far as the kids go - the smiles on their faces was enough. Enough variety of games, activities, and bowling for all ages! The food and bar area have great food/drinks at reasonable prices.

Visited February 2014
Mitchell, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The WOW Zone is an mixture of fun and food. While we were there we played miniature golf and some games then ate at the sports bar.

Visited November 2013