Quality Inn & Suites
US$152
US$143
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsred lobsterwafflesbig tvbaymont hotelwould stay againin townroom was cleanhot tub and poollocation is excellentplace to sleepexceeded my expectationscleaning stafffront desk personnice staysidmicrowavepros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Upon initial contact with the personal od the Hotel I felt very comfortable. The clerk directed from my location to the Hotel, her instructions were right on the money. No hassle traffic drive. Arriving at the lobby the clerk made me feel right at home. Comfortable speaking with her regarding the layout of the hotel and the check in and check out times, also the rules governing the hotel. She answered each of my questions in a friendly manner, something I have not experience before when checking in to a hotel. The room was very clean and the additional services provided to me, such as getting a jump to start my auto because I left my car lights on. Very courteous staff and a wonderful, quite stay.
Hot Tub and Pool area is Excellant
Fully renovated rooms with 50" Tv
Very Nice Breakfast

Room Tip: Hot Tub and Pool is Exceptional
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

I probably would have given this hotel 5 stars had the Internet not been so slow making it near impossible to finish working.

Everything else was great, new flat screen tv was great and room looked updated and clean. Bathroom was rather small but wasn't a huge deal to me.

Will probably search for another hotel when Im in the area again just because of the Internet.

Overall decent hotel for the price if Internet isn't a big deal to you.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank David J
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Being college students at MNSU, my gf and I decided to come stay here for a night over the weekend. We were looking for a quiet chilled out night , where we could order some chinese takeaway and watch a scary movie or two. I got a decent deal at a travel website and must say that the stay was worth every penny. The room was very comfortable and recently renovated , I suppose. And the best part was that the 50 inch HDTV. I was smart enough to bring with my laptop and an HDMI cable, so I could hook up my laptop to the TV. The slow internet connection was a pain though. And the receptionist at check in was not quite friendly either defying the " Minnesota Nice " stereotype. I did not care much though. The positives here outweigh the negatives and I would definitely be coming back here for another movie and chinese takeaway night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Artlicous
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Wife and I stayed here one night, with our two small dogs. The room was really quite nice, big HDTV, two comfortable beds, great shower head, and a free bottle of water. The comp breakfast was above average, but not great, since few are. Wife enjoyed the waffle, my bagel took forever to toast and was just so/so. Rate was fair, with $10 extra for dog. Parking is limited if you have a truck with trailer or RV.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank porkman
vikasbks, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Thank you porkman for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our
hotel. I am glad that you liked our hotel and the little gesture of free water bottle.
Yes, Parking is just adequate. Our standard procedure in the event when there
are big vehicles like RV and trailers would be to arrange parking for them, if we are
made aware of travel plans in advance.

Our New Hot Tub with Waterfall feature will be up and running by the end of March.

We have fully renovated our hotel with New Guest rooms, 50 inches TV New carpet, New Furniture. We hope that you continue to stay with us each and every time you are in the Mankato area!

Please visit us in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Went for a hockey game and could not even have a can of beer with other parents while our kids swam....really lame. rude front desk.
Should find a hotel that allows some fun for kids and adults.
It is unfortunate because the hotel is clean, but too strict.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Brenda P
Prince S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate any suggestions or comments our guests may have so that we may strive to being better service providers for our future guests. We apologize if we upset you by sticking to our policy about not having food or beverages in our pool area. I can understand that you wanted to enjoy your time away by relaxing with your friends and family in this manner. We hope you understand that we have this policy in place to protect ALL of our guests by not allowing food or beverages in the pool area. We want to prevent anyone from getting hurt or sick. We also want to avoid any possible reason for closing down our pool area, especially during a very busy time. Therefore, we keep to a strict policy with no food or beverage in the pool area.

I would really like to apologize if my staff was rude to you. Please realize that this is not the kind of service or experience that the Mankato Comfort Inn expects to provide. I will be investigating this incident further with the staff. I sincerely hope that this incident will not prevent you from giving us a chance in the future.