AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center
US$142
US$105
US$101
Agoda.com
Motel 6 Mankato(Mankato)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$60
All reviewsnoodlesconference centercollege campustraining campminnesota stateroom was cleanmovie theaterwafflesthe breakfast areastayed one nightwould stay here againin townexercise roomnice poolgreat place to stayfront desk stafffridge and microwave
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Over all my 2nd experience at your location was great! Both of my kids go to MSU, which your location is perfect for me.
Will be back for sure very soon!
Your night clerk was super easy to work with:))

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AmericInn_Mankato, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Paula,

Thank you not only for your repeat business, but also for sharing your experiences! We look forward to having you as our guest throughout the next few years as you visit your MSU students!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great location and within walking distance to many restaurants. QUIET despite activities going on. Impressive breakfast!-something for everyone! Front desk personnel helpful/ friendly. NO complaints!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Bonnie,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our associates take great pride in creating an experience for our guests, and we look forward to having you as our guest next time you are in town!

Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed here June 2014 for my son's college orientation. Although the main points (lobby, hallways) were clean and well kept, I found my room to be very tired.. The shower curtain reeked of mold and mildew and had growing cultures to prove it. The bathroom walls had been patched in and no attempt was made to match the existing drywall texture which made me think management just didnt care. The desk chair had so many stains on it I refused to sit in it.. All in all not sure I would stay there again, probably stay at one of the other hotels near the mall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am terribly sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectations, and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding the issues you faced. These circumstances you mentioned are certainly not the standards we hold ourselves to.

Please feel free to reach out to me via phone at 507-345-8011. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Because this is a smaller hotel, it had a warm and friendly atmosphere. The staff used my name and were very accommodating. I was even upgraded to a room near my brother's family. The breakfast was great. We were all very pleased with our stay. Thanks for making our get together a fine experience all around. Oh, yes, the location was ideal for us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Jane S
AmericInn_Mankato, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Mary Jane,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you and your family, and to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to hosting your family again next time you are in Mankato.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

An ample lounge area welcomes you to AmericInn with working fireplace, cathedral ceiling, and comfortable seating. (Some of the lounge décor needs some sprucing up but overall nice.) There is also a computer station available in case you need to read email or check the weather. The front desk are friendly and efficient. The rooms are nice, clean, and everything is in its place. Down the hall from check-in is a pool area and breakfast room. Breakfast is good with plenty of choices for everyone--cereal, juices, coffee, fruit, Danish, eggs, etc.--a surprised compared to some chain hotel breakfasts. Parking too is convenient with plenty of spaces. The hotel is also close to a shopping area with movie theatre, four restaurants (Chipolte, Noodles, LeeAnn Changs, Busters Bar, Cold Stone Creamery, etc.), FedEx/Kinkos, etc. It is within walking distance to MN State University, the stadium, and performing arts center. Sometimes they serve cookies or chips and salsa as a guest welcome. A special note goes to the management when they came to my aid when I had a MSU student who did not have a place to live when the student arrived to campus for school. The staff went above and beyond to assist the student and gave a hearty Mankato welcome.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
AmericInn_Mankato, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Mankato _ Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear "savedade",

On behalf of the entire AmericInn team, thank you for reviewing our hotel and sharing your experience! We were pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I am glad that our team was able to come to your assistance when you needed us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!