“P.F. CHANG IS ALWAYS GREAT”

P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #27 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

It was a cold, rainy day while out running errands, I decided to stop in at Chang's to have lunch..
My waitress was Linda, who was very pleasant, and efficient.
I ordered the lettuce wraps to take home, and hot fish entrée for my lunch. When the hot fish arrived, I did not recognize the dish. The vegetables were very large and chunky , as were the fish pieces. The flavor was delicious, and the same as I remember it . However, I wish they wouldn't have changed the dishes ingredients to the larger chunks of veggies. I prefer the julienned vegetables to the larger pieces. However, I did not mind the larger chunk of fish. The dish was great tasting, and pleasing to the eye. The service was also efficient and food served hot.
I think it is time to try another dish, sometimes I get in a rut if I like a certain dish.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I visited on a Wednesday night on my drive back to Minneapolis. Place was packed with a very long wait to be seated, so I sat at the bar. Service was slow as only 2 bartenders were trying to take care of all the bar patrons as well the drinks for the other servers. I ordered the Egg Drop Soup and the Moo Goo Gai Pan. Both were hot and delicious.

Make sure you get a reservation if you are going with a group.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Service was a bit slow. . . and actually. . .our waitress (albeit accidentally) hit my sister in the head with a tray while she was serving us! Of course, it was OK, and it was an accident, but you tend to be more forgiving of those situations when your service excellent!

When we got to the restaurant it was close to empty. Lots of tables available. . .but they still made us wait for a different table. That was a bit annoying. Also, drink orders took forever, and the only thing we ordered was water and two pops! Nothing fancy! They didn't do very well at keeping drinks full either.

The food. . .well. . .that was fantastic. Not out of the ordinary, but we were starving so by the time it came we devoured it! I ordered the Honey Shrimp and my sister ordered the Chicken Fried Rice. We shared. Both dishes were great! The shrimp was amazing though! Cooked perfectly! Nothing worse than a rubbery shrimp!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

always a full restaurant and good atmosphere. have ordered several times for take-out. they are good at turning a lunch order quickly. love the Shanghai street noodles and crispy honey chicken. vum.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Made advanced reservations on-line. Highly recommend doing this. We got right in and the service and food were fantastic.