“Authentic - YUM!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2011

If you want Taco Bell or Don Paublos, this isn't it. My husband and I love this place because it's not a chain, it's authentic Mexican food, it's reasonably priced, and we always get great service.

Reviewed 8 February 2010

The best Mexican restaurant around Minneapolis MN

Reviewed 22 October 2009

The food was better than I anticipated for a Mexican restaurant en los E.U. The first time we went, I shared the Mazatlan plate that had a seafood enchilada and a shrimp quesadilla (they didn't skimp on the shrimp either). The service impressed us more than anything else. They greet you with a smile and make you feel like you were arriving at a good friend's house for dinner. Endless chips and salsa. We decided to test it out again another night. The second time we went, we got the Taquitos Mexicanos plate, which was actually quite tasty, and we got the Fajitas Jalisco, a combo of steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas. Just the fajitas alone (ordered portion for 1 person) was enough for the both of us. Drink specials Mon-Thurs. I totally recommend this place - they will treat you like old friends every time.