Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove
US$105
ExtendedStay
US$145
US$138
Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes(Maple Grove)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$159
US$155
US$81
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest(Brooklyn Park)
US$173
US$168
  • Pool
US$78
US$75
All reviewspancake houserestaurant staffnice hotelhotel experiencerooms are cleana great staytwin citieseasy accesshockey teamwe've stayedbusiness tripwould stay here againindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelexercise roomcontinental breakfasthgi
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was in Minneapolis on business, and the hotel was chosen for me, but the facilities were good and the staff was very helpful over all. Because I wasn't able to do may things outside of my work, I'm unsure of how the location would be on a leisure trip

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad that your company chose our hotel for your recent stay and that it was a pleasant one. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The restaurant dining area is too small; breakfast was very crowded and required 15 - 20 minute wait before seating. The cost of breakfast was very expensive considering the price and quality of what's available in the area. I ordered a breakfast omelet which took an additional 14 minutes to arrive. I would expect the new pancake establishment next door to take away much of the business here unless improvements are made. Host and wait staff were very helpful and courteous, no problem there. Maybe this day was an exceptional day but I avoided the breakfast experience the remainder of my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the recent review on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry that you had that bad morning breakfast during your recent stay. We had a large group and messed up on our staffing levels as everyone came down at once. I too wouldn't want to wait that long. I'm sorry for our error. I am happy to hear that Dara was still attentive to you during this and we hope that you give our breakfast another chance if you are back in the area. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate it!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This was a nice hotel. I was most satisfied with the cleanliness of the room, the staff did a great job. I was least satisfied with the restaurant staff. They seemed like they didn't want you there or did not want to do their job. Not the most accommodating people. But other than that, it was a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you for your recent response on Trip Advisor. I was saddened to hear about your experience in our restaurant. I would love it if you could let me know the name of your server so I could make sure they get retrained as that is not what we live by. We are customer service focus and I am sorry we failed. I was happy to hear that your room was great! Thank you again and I hope that we will see you again!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had a nice room, excellent desk & restaurant staff - the best bed and pillow imaginable-food was great - homemade granola bars at the desk - yum but heat didn't work in room - we were frosty. Staff brought blankets but we still froze - Keurig coffee makers in the room were a real treat as we usually bring our own, but didn't this trip. Nice touch

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your recent response on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry to hear about your heating issues. We would have been happy to rectify the issue with the heat and I am sorry that you had to deal with it. No one should be frosty! I am happy to hear that the rest of your stay went well. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. It was only two days but I will definitely be back. The staff was really nice, my room had a fridge and microwave, the bed was comfy, and the bathroom had a good amount of lighting. Also, there is also a small restaurant/bar in the lobby which is very convenient with wonderful service as well. The only negative I can think of was in the exercise room. The two pieces of equipment I used had televisions attached to the machine, but the TVs did not work.

All in all the hotel is GREAT! As I said, I'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
mseverson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. We love the kind words about our staff and facility. I am sorry about the TV's as well in the Exercise room and that has since been rectified. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!