“Disappointing - What changed!?!?”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #37 of 118 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Disappointing - What changed!?!?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

So last few times I was here I had glowing reviews. But I went just this week and it was so disappointing. Our waitress wrote down a sandwich wrong. So our food came out at different times when they had to fix it. I ordered the Jack Chicken Skewer Appetizer. What a rip off!!!! 4 square chunks of chicken and a like 3 veggi slices, for $5!!! Total rip! Then I had 2 Mixed drinks, I don't recall the name, but it was $7.95 a glass and not even strong! Another rip off. Then when the bill came I saw later that they charged $7.00 for the chicken and not the sale price of $5. I'm so disappointed I don't think I will be back any time soon.

• Visited June 2014

Collierville, Tennessee
“Very Good TGI Friday's, Service is quicker than most.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

A good choice for quick dinner with consistent above average food for a casual chain. Better consistency in service and food quality than other TGI Friday's I've been too. Great beer selection and large bar side of the restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Chris B
Isanti, Minnesota
“It has alway been "just ok"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

We recently ate at TGI Fridays for my son in law's birthday. The food was so so, service was not good and we were there for a very long time just to get seated and even longer to get our food. We got there at 6, seated at 7, ate at 830 and weren't out of there until after 9. We had hoped to make it to a store before 9 but that didn't happen. That is way to long to be at a restaurant.

Visited January 2014
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Good food, good fun, good prices. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I stopped here with family after getting an email with the daily specials. I love the Sesame Jack Chicken, and it was on special! All our food was perfect temp, and came out pretty quick. Flavor of everything was excellent. Even the iced tea was robust and not bitter. They also have a huge selection of mixed drinks and I loved trying something new. Our waitress was adorable and really attentive. I also am a stripes member. Between the specials and the rewards card this place is a good deal.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“What a Surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

We have not eaten at a TGIF in many years. A coupon brought us. The service was exceptional. The food was good and a good value. It is a "family" place with lots of kids running around. We will return very soon.

• Visited October 2013

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!