“Yum”

Minneapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I frequently stop in to buy some treats for my staff who go crazy for them! A bit spendy but totally worth it!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank bhlavka68

Minnesota
“Really rich cupcakes, but did not hook us”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife could not wait for Nadia Cakes to open up, and we have gone 3 times now.

Each time, the cupcakes were good...very rich...and you are almost glad they are on the smaller size because you couldn't each something bigger. I had a frosted cookie one visit (yeah I know, go to a cupcake place and get a cookie then bark about it) and it was so incredibly sweet the black coffee I had wasn't enough to knock down the sweetness and let me finish it.

I call these special occasion cupcakes, lots of flavors to choose from, and the price tag to match.

• Visited August 2013
Watertown
“Best cupcakes in Minnesota”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very addicting! Every time i make my way out to maple grove i always have to stop by for some cupcakes. They change flavors daily and seasonally. Best cupcakes they have are the ones with the cream cheese frosting, they are always to die for!

• Visited October 2013
Buffalo, Minnesota
“Expected more...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

First, for the price, I expected bigger cupcakes. Their flavors are wonderful and frosting good. I didn't think the cake tasted as wonderful as it should have. Another baker told me they used mixes and did not mix from scratch. Don't know if that is true, but could explain my disappointment. Wish they could taste like the cake at Truffles and Tortes in Anoka--they know how to make cake!! I will enjoy them if someone else buys them, I'd rather spend my money on a good ol' chocolate chip cookie from Great Harvest when I'm in Maple Grove.

Visited July 2013
“Great Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Yes, the cupcakes are somewhat pricy....but worth it. Very tasty and she has some unusual flavors. I wish I could have tried them all!

Visited June 2013