“Outstanding service and great food with a warm atmosphere”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hemlock Lane
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a very busy place so you better make reservations. That being said, it was well worth the trip. I went there with some family members and we all had an enjoyable experience. The waitress was top notch and knew when to stop by and when to let us visit. She had some great recommendations and knew the details of the menu items very well. From appetizers to the main course to the drinks, we couldn't have asked for or received better. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We live in the Maple Grove area and have visited the Minnetonka location for years prior to living here.

This is the 6th visit to this location and will be our last. Both my wife and myself this time ordered prime rib, and it was the most gristle laden, fat covered piece of expensive meat I have ever had. Tasted like they also soaked it in tenderizer too so the flavor wasn't great either.

We did complain and the manager did take 1 of the meals off our bill, but we both ended up with upset stomachs for 2 days afterwards.

Do yourself a favor and go across the parking lot to Capital Grill or Pittsburgh Blue instead.

This location of Redstone is an embarrassment to the brand since it opened.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stopped on our way out of the city following a trade show. We had no reservation. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that we could take any available seat at the outdoor bar and there were a number of open seats. The weather was perfect for eating outdoors. The service may have been a bit slow with just the one bartender making drinks and serving those at the bar who wanted to eat, but he did a great job and was very pleasant. The food was great and we were back on the road much sooner than I had expected.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

First time to this location and it was packed. The restaurant is very nice when you walk in and had a nice little area to wait for a table plus a very nice sized bar to sit at as well. Lucky for me, since I had a reservation, I sat right down. There was also a nice outdoor section with a bar - definite bonus. Now for the most important part....the food was great. This time i had just a burger, but it was very good. The crispy onions that came along for the ride were delicious. As for dessert, their Banana pudding desert was DELICIOUS. All and all it was great dinner. The prices were great and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Loved the outdoor dining and waiter! The fish special was excellent. The buffalo shrimp was a bit too spicy for me but had a nice taste. MN serves a great Moscato!