“Tasty”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The bag ordering process is a little annoying but the subs are great! I wish they had a Coke Freestyle machine.

Visited May 2014

Elk River, Minnesota
“Fun sandwich shop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I got a sandwich here and it was really good! To order you pick the kind of meat you want on your sandwich by grabbing the appropriate brown bag, Then you check all the things you want on it! The time I was there I even got a sample of their new red velvet shake, which was delicious!! I would definitely go there again when I am in the mood for a sandwich!

Visited February 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Good food, but slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

We live close to Which Wich & are happy to have a family friendly restaurant in the neighborhood. With an order-at-the-counter sandwich shop, my expectation is that there will be fast service. I don't understand it, but the service has been excruciatingly slow during each of our 3 visits. Our last visit was a week ago. We intended to go to Leann Chin, but decided to go to Which Wich after seeing the line almost out the door at LC. We made the decision to divert to Which Wich & quickly settled on our choices. There was one couple ahead of us in line & IT TOOK A FULL 15 MINUTES to to fill our order. The food is good & there are plenty of options. I tried the gyro sandwich & it was quite good - lamb, red onion, taziki, yum. My husband had the club & our daughter had a cheese pizzawich - she loved getting a fruit rollup, but was disappointed to get regular bread rather than the sub-style rolls like mom & dad. While the food is good & there's lots of options for the variety of tastes in my family, I'm not terribly excited to go back since they are far below my expectations for speed, particularly with a young family in tow.

• Visited October 2013
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Pretty Much My Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

At first glance this appeared to be just another sandwich shop but then we went in for dinner and fell in love. This place has enough sandwich choices you could have a different one everyday for almost 2 months. Included in with that are toppings that should make any other sandwich shop blush. Last I counted there were over 50! This place is a favorite and we have been coming once a week for the past few months.

P.S. we recommend the Grinder or the Wicked.

• Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“it was ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

it was just another sandwich shop. Nothing to write home about.
Kinda slow to wait for food. Had a turkey sandwich.

Visited February 2013