“Great Food, Good Location!”

Chick fil A of Maple Grove
Ranked #13 of 120 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Food, Good Location!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

If you've never been to a Chick-fil-a before, you're missing out and got to try this place out. For a fast food chicken sandwich, these guys are like no other. If you have been to one before, just know that this location does the franchise right. Well-trained staff, very friendly, clean building, and the food was freshly made and hot.

They can get very busy on weekends, so expect a bit of a line. Also they cost a bit more (like Arby's prices) for fast food. But that's because the food is worth it! They are closed Sundays.

• Visited January 2014

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Chick-fil-a very recently opened in Maple Grove. It was a favorite of ours when we lived in Alabama many years ago. We were so disappointed that they did not have outlets in Minnesota when we moved here. Our son lived in Milwaukee briefly and we were thrilled to learn that there was a Chick-fil-a in a local mall. Now, we have one nearby again. In the last week and a half, I have eaten there 3 times!!! I get the basic sandwich (piece of chicken, pickles, on a bun), their waffle fries and a drink. The sandwich is exactly as I remember. Wonderful! Terrific! Yummy! I'd like to see the waffle fries be more crisp, so I generally don't eat all of them. They are just ok, nothing special. But the chicken, is heaven. I'm sure I'll slow down, in frequency, as time goes by but right now, I just can't seem to pass by, when I'm in the area and in need of lunch. They offer a breakfast menu also, that I haven't tried but would like to. At noon, the lines are very long, both inside and in the drive thru. But well worth the wait. The crew are exceptionally friendly and helpful. I was very impressed by all the crew members. They must be getting excellent client service training. I've never run into such great customer interaction as you get from these folks. And, even when extremely busy, they handle it with speed, efficiency and great service. It is a great chicken sandwich. The only reason I gave only a "very good" on the food was because of the waffle fries - they could be crisper.

• Visited October 2013