“Very delicious”

Ranked #39 of 123 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Spicy actually means spicy, not Minnesota spicy. Very delicious. Everyone enjoyed their food. Happy hour beer prices are excellent. Thursday night during the year, live music

2  Thank Jennifer F

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have no idea what I just wrote for the title but that's the name of the dish my husband had at Teresa's and he pronounced it 'EXCELLENT' - a volcano of meats and sauce and other stuff that is enough for at least 2 or 3 people. Try it!!

1  Thank Bis54
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Teresa's has become not only our favorite mexican restaurant, but our favorite restaurant in maple grove. The service is great and the food is amazing. Love it.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had several items and everyone was happy with their meal, I ordered the Teresa'a special off the appetizers menu and it was all I could want, delicious, I will get it again.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

As Minneapolis visitors, we asked several people where to find a good Mexican restaurant while on our trip. Most replied there are not any here, however two did make suggestions and both said Teresa’s, and we are glad they did.
When we arrived (it is in the back corner of a strip-mall), parking was difficult to find so I let my wife out at the door to try to get a table while I parked the car. When I arrived at the door, I was pleasantly surprised; the place was huge inside with no wait at all. As another commented, there are T.V’s on the wall, but it seems they are in most places, so it was not a distraction to me. The place was very clean and unlike most restaurants, could have easily held more tables, it was very nice to have room without feeling crowded while dining.
I had “Teresa’s Molcajete”, which was served in a lava bowl; it had both strips of steak and chicken in it, along with cactus, mushrooms, green onions and squash. I not only had never tried this dish before, I had never heard of it, but very glad I tried it as it was terrific. My wife ordered flaming cheese with chicken fajitas, and they were very tasty as well. For drinks we had a soft drink and a Texas margarita. All servings were very large and coming from Alaska, we did not feel very expensive at all. The Molcajete was $17.75, Fajitas $14.50, Margarita $10.00 and soda $2.50.
Our server was Jason, he was very attentive, accurately described all items on the menu we asked about and had a great sense of humor when he checked in on us during our stay. While not many people would discuss good Mexican restaurants in the area, this is one I will definitely recommend to others, as both my wife and I thought it was fantastic. Only issue we had with our meal is we should have had at least one or two other people with us as there was so much food! If you are craving Mexican food in this area, stop in here, you will be glad you did.

2  Thank Laterisers