“I wanted to buy everything ”
Review of The Woods

The Woods
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Maple Grove
More attraction details
Owner description: Fine crafted gifts made by hand and nature from all over America, especially for your northwoods home or cabin. Enjoy a free cup of coffee while you browse, take a picture with our chainsaw carved bears, and find Minnesota gifts for everyone back home!
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

As a travel nurse part of my adventure is getting out and checking out my surroundings. I use TripAdvisor for this. This place is a gem. Love all the wood signs. My entryway at my old house was a sign room and I loved it, so this store was amazing for me and I wanted to buy everything.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Just a great place to shop. So many interesting items at very reasonable prices.
Wonderful environment. Very nice staff.
Helpful & friendly.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It is huge and I never walk out of there without buying something! They have so much variety and it is a great place to find a unique gift! Check out their clearance section too! The staff there is always so friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I shop The Woods quite often for gifts and for things for myself! They have a great selection every time I am there and items that are unique as well. Awesome customer service! From small inexpensive to larger more expensive, you will find something at The Woods!