“Wonderful pasta and great service!”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Had wonderful dinner here. All entrees ordered were great. Love that they had a large gluten free menu which is a rarity in most restaurants. I hope to return!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've visited this fine place several - well, more than that - times in the past few years when I am in the Minneapolise/St. Paul area. I have never had a bad experience - and I've been there lunches, with and without small children and dinners.

Two kinds of bread are always served quicky and fresh plates for the dipping sauces/cheeses. We have found the big white paper sqares placed on top of the white linen table cloth is a really great coloring pad for kids in addition to their placemats.

We've never had bad wait staff. We are always greeted quickly and seated. There's more than enough comfortable waiting area seating should there be a wait. Bathrooms are really up-to-date and clean. We love lunches because they offer a menu splits M-Sat: half/half salad and entree. Amounts are more than adequate. A favorite is the spinach/beet salad - incredible. They use quality ingredients and it shows.

We tried the lemon cake for dessert recently and that will be a favorite from now on, right behind the tiramasu.

This is a lovely restaurant that we've consistently depended upon to provide a great meal, dependable service and lovely ambience.

2  Thank squirt5
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a very nice Italian place that happened to be near where my girlfriend lived. She had eaten here many times and said it was always very good. So, because I like Italian, we ate there. I had the crab cakes. They were delicious!

1  Thank maggieminn
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Restaurant atmosphere was great, the air temp was perfect, not too cold. Wait staff was friendly, however not very attentive, when we were done, they brought us our check and it seems like we were then forgotten. Food was good, the main courses, and dessert were great, however the veggies were a little overdone or not prepared properly. Probably would not be my first choice in a restaurant but would eat there again if the people I were with requested it.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This was the best Italian I have had in a long time. It reminded me of Macaroni Grill in its early days. Nice atmosphere and it was very nice seeing the manager stopping at tables. We had the fried ravioli which were in a slightly spicy scallion cream sauce and the bruschetta which was very nicely presented and tasted great. My husband said his sherry tomato soup was the best he ever had. The Parmesan crusted chicken on my salad was a nice compliment to the rest of the salad. My husband had the rigatoni bolognase with Italian sausage and he really enjoyed it. Our server was right there with good recommendations and drink refills. Overall great service and really good food!

2  Thank Toramus