“Quality food”

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 121 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Our family loves Panera Bread-this is actually a review on the Elk River location however that is not available as a location choice on trip advisor so I am using this nearby location. We eat dinner here often, almost once a week for the past few years. The food is quality and the customer service is also very top notch. The employees are friendly and often remember us when we come in. I always ask them to make my med veg sandwich (which is the BEST!) very specifically and they always do a good job of it. However, often times there is a detail or two missing in our 'to go' bag and I don't always catch it before we leave. A few weeks ago, the bread bowl for the soup was missing and I called the manager and he did give me a complimentary sandwich that I requested for my troubles. Tonight, the wrong dressing is in my greek salad so again, good customer service, good food but it would be nice when you pay that much for a meal to get those details consistently.
We will be back as always:)

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Panera is a chain restaurant that has flavorful meals. Best for lunch as their menu has a lighter flair. Good soups & breads.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Food is great as always for Panera! love the new menu items, especially the Power Spinach salad. The only negative to this cafe is the lack of space as it always feels so cramped. Because it's so small I usually will take the food to-go whereas at other cafes I'll eat there. But nonetheless, as Panera's go, this one is excellent!

Reviewed 31 December 2012

My wife and I have coffee here about every weekend. The hazelnut coffee is delicious and their bagels sure beat the ones you buy in the stores for home. They do get a little lax on keeping the popular coffee full for customers at times but I can wait a few minutes for a fill-up.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

The line was long when we arrived and moved slowly. There were dirty dishes on several tables; we cleared the table so we could sit at it. I typically love Panera but when I got my Power Sandwich it was served on a large plate which made it look quite small and lonely without anything else next to it. Service was slow.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!