Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Maple Grove
rochester, United States
“Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Awesome stay I would stat there again. Really liked it there. People were fantastic. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon. Thank you very much. Would stay there again real soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Thank you for the excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your very kind words with our staff. We hope to see you here again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stay at this property every time I'm in town for work. The staff is so nice! Rooms are clean and spacious. Hotel provides the normal continental HOT breakfast and also they make the bags to go - which I love.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are delighted that you enjoy our hotel. We take great pride in taking care of our guests and always like to see happy faces return. I will be sure to share your kind words with all of my staff. We look forward to seeing you here again soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

The hotel is up to the Hilton standards. The price for the room was reasonable for the area. This is in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis.

There are plenty of choices for restaurants. A few are within easy walking distance.

Room was very clean and the hotel was quiet. If you need to stay on the northwest side of Minneapolis (E.G. Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center) drive the few extra miles to Maple Grove and stay here. You will be glad that you did even if you pay a couple of dollars more.

Room Tip: Part of the hotel faces I-94. If you like quiet as I do, ask for a room not facing the interstate.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for the excellent review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that our staff was warm and friendly. We look forward to seeing you here again.
CALGARY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I travelled down to Maple Grove back in February of 2014.

Arriving early, the hotel let me check-in early by three hours. The room I was given was spacious, clean, and on the quieter/non-highway side of the third floor, (as I was tired from my journey and had requested something quieter). This was done without hassle. My first sleep, was particularly amazing,... leaving me refreshed for my week to come.

Upon arrival, I was also provided a list of local restaurants and attractions nearby, to which I put to order several different types of fare during my stay and frequented some of the local attractions. Respectively, the hotel staff was courteous and well known by delivery staff from the local restaurants. Equally, housekeeping was gracious about the amount of garbage that the delivery generated. This made me feel very welcome.

The free wi-fi helped stave off some boredom in-between visiting friends and family, let me examine local menus before trying them, and was even strong enough I could stream Netflix.

Despite being right by the elevator, I heard nothing of traffic. Even when I requested do-not-disturb, it was as quiet as a mouse.

The free breakfasts, all-day refreshment bar, and reception snack tray were better than most: and there was always fresh fruit available day or night.

To wit, generally, the staff specifically made this hotel special... to the point where I got to know housekeeping and front staff pretty well - not for requests or changes, but as people. The Hampton Inn family here is especially kind. Nothing was too much to ask, and the local knowledge of the area was incredibly beneficial.

Toward the end, the business centre offered free printing as well, so when I did finally have to go, obtaining my boarding pass to return home was uncomplicated.

Definitely a 100% service. I would absolutely return here.

Room Tip: The rubber duck is for you to take. :P
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for the review. I could not be happier to hear that you had such a fantastic stay and that you took the time to share your experience. I am so glad that our team made such an impact and I will share your compliments with all of them. It is really our goal for all of our guests to have the same experience. I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.
Maple Grove, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was a birthday party for my son - and because of our wonderful previous experiences with this specific property - he insisted that we book this Maple Grove Hampton Inn for his celebration. The staff is wonderful, the facility excellent. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Wow! Thank you very much for the five star review. We are very excited that you have been a repeat guest of ours and that you enjoy our hotel. Thank you for all of your kind words. I will be sure to share them with my staff. We hope to see you here again.
Bismarck, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

This Hampton inn went out of their way to take care of us when we had to stay a second night due to weather conditions in Minneapolis. Great experience in what could have been frustrating. Front Desk was super!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank yo uvery much for the five star review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that our staff went above your expectations. We look forward to seeing you here again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel is a very good one, great value and an even better location. The pool area is a bit small, but was never crowded and the hot tub is perfect temp. It's clean, the staff is very courteous and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is a nice touch too, with a lot more to choose from than normal cereal and donuts.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you very much for the excellent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your breakfast comments to our staff. Thank you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maple Grove
Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest
#1 of 4 in Brooklyn Park

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove? Share your experiences!