Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove
US$81
US$72
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Minneapolis Marriott Northwest(Brooklyn Park)
US$179
US$173
  • Pool
US$88
US$85
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsshopping and dining optionscomplimentary breakfastgreat areawould stay here againexcellent customer serviceeach morningmeeting roomhot tubcoffee and teathe breakfast areahotel is locatedbeds were very comfortablearbor lakesconvenient locationhockey tournamentgreat place to staynice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Room is alright, carpets seem fine, except the bathroom was not clean at all. I took photos but cannot insert them in this review. Mold growing on the hand hold in the tub shower. Dirt and hair in the tub. Yuck.

• Stayed: July 2014
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I will follow up with both my housekeeping and maintenance departments immediately.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Nice place, staff was great, breakfast was good, not great. Rooms were clean, and coffee 24/7. We were here for a hockey tournament at the Schwan Super Rink. Location is good, 20 minutes from the rink. Lots of great restaurants at this location along with a Whole Foods and a Trader Joe's.

• Stayed: July 2014
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

These folks know how to run a hotel. I was very surprised at the quality and cleanliness of the room. I would not hesitate to recommend this to even the most finicky of travelers. I did not experience breakfast but I'm sure they would do well there too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

We thank you for your outstanding review. I am thrilled that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! We certainly appreciate your comments and I will be sure to share them with my staff. I hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The whole family liked this hotel. The hotel was clean, with friendly staff, great hot breakfast and great location! The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes are only a couple of minutes away, Dave & Busters is close and there a many nearby restaurants to choose from. We will definitely stay here again, when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for the most excellent review! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with all of my staff. We look forward to seeing your here again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

On a business trip, the hotel was an excellent choice recommended by colleagues. The staff are accommodating and professional. The location at Arbor Lakes makes it easy to find mid-level restaurants. The hotel has a lowkey, professional ambiance that I seek. However, there were also several families on vacation who seemed to enjoy it. One of the nicer Hamptons, to which I return when in the area as my first choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnMapleGrove, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you very much for the excellent review! It is great to hear that we came well recommended and that you will be returning. That is fantastic to hear! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return.