“Love the salad! Entrees are just ok and over-overpriced!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Maplewood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Minnesota
“Love the salad! Entrees are just ok and over-overpriced!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is a bit bland and overpriced for what you get. The house salad is excellent as usual! A good place for lunch and comfortable enviornment for a quiet lunch or dinner. Not a place for children-I'm always surprised to see people bring children to a sit down restaurant when they'd much rather go to a fast food restaurant or be home where they are more comfortable! Great date place :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Minnesota
“Food is average good for a chain.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stay in the Maplewood area every year at Thanksgiving time. When our girls were little they loved eating here. Since they have grown up, it has been a while since my wife and I have eaten here. We tried it this weekend. The interior does not appear to have been updated in years - but it is still clean and nice. The wait staff is friendly. I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce. My wife ordered soup. Salad and bread sticks were as good as I remembered. My wife enjoyed her soup. My spaghetti was average - nothing wrong with it but didn't have any "wow" factor to it. Portions were good. We didn't look at the wine but they have a decent list of beer. I would go back, but it is not a destination restaurant for me.

• Visited November 2013
“Delicious as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

My wife used to work at OG back in the day and we both like their food. For a chain restaurant they are pretty good! I recommend the chicken Parmesan or the soup and salad if you're not too hungry.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Wow!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My Family love to eat food at this Place. Amazing food and excellent service.We love their soups, it's mouth watering and so refreshing.

Visited September 2013