“Overpriced but edible”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #36 of 58 Restaurants in Maplewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 January 2014

It is nearly $10 for the lunch buffet but you get a beverage, salad bar, chicken and ribs and a good amount of pizza. The staff did a fantastic job of keeping the buffet full and clearing the plates. They were fast and friendly. The ribs were cold but the chicken appeared to be extremely popular. I was there for the pizza so I decided to pass on the chicken. They did have a few of the same pies out at the same time on my first round but by the second they had a good variety. Except for the canned goods served at the salad bar it was a very good meal. Plus, if you are over 65 years old (I am not) there is a senior discount.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

From the concept to the food, this place was a disappointment. I took my family of 5 there and paid over $50 for average at best pizza and atmosphere. My wife and I both had salads which is a buffet type salad bar. The dressings were just flat out not good. It did not hit the spot. We did not like the one small buffet type bar where you got your slices of pizza from. When this place is busy, and it was on Saturday, the patrons hover like sharks around the bar waiting for there favorite za to arrive. They go fast. The pizza is very average at best. I can think of many places to go before the Pizza Ranch.

2  Thank Travis S