“AWESOME A MUST TRY!!!”

Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
“AWESOME A MUST TRY!!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

fresh yummy inexpensive and so many different choices i recommend you go try this awesome place to eat they even give you coupons i love the place and go there with my family almost 2 times a mounth its so so good you must try my favorite place to eat and it give suckers and fortun cookies you can have sushi meats vegis desserts ice cream and sun buns my favorite :)

Visited February 2013

Minnesota
“Yummy Pickin's”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

The food is good, always hot, and a nice variety. I have only two complaints:
1. Why is there NEVER any Chow Mein
2. Why is there NEVER any Pork Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice

I just don't understand. THEY are the most popular foods, and they're NEVER on the buffet.

Service is fine here, not too intrusive. Also, please keep the music that's played more soft. No matter who we dine with or where we go, the restaurant always plays the music way too loud. It's called "Background Music" for that reason: It should be in the background, not the forefront. The diner should hardly be able to recognize the tunes being played. Now, if I'm going to a "SportsBar", that's different. Then, one expects to be blasted out of the place. But, anywhere else, quieter music is most appreciated.

• Visited November 2012
Minnesota
“Fresh & varied”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We go here a lot, & it's always fresh & good. I love the hot & sour soup and egg foo young, pot stickers, & cream cheese puffs. If there's room I also enjoy their varied entrees & even salad & dessert bars.

Visited August 2012
South Jordan, Utah
“Many Choices at This Chinese Buffet”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This Chinese buffet is located in a strip mall along White Bear Ave. in Maplewood, MN. It has many choices of Asian foods, although it isn't the largest in the area. Prices are reasonable, and plate removal service iupon finishing is attentive and timely. Except at peak times, parking is not a problem. The restaurant seems to be clean and kept up. The foods are tasty and prepared with some care. Crab legs with drawn butter are often available.

Visited July 2012
Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
“It's average.”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I don't live too far from here and I've been here a handful of times. Their service is better than other chinese buffet I've been to. But lately here, if you get the new server, they really suck. There are a few faces that I recognize when I go here. Usually these people are the ones that gives great service because they've been here longer. The new ones seems to be your typical Chinese Restaurant server who gives the typical crappy service, and keeps staring at your table to make sure you leave tip even if they've given very horrible service. The last time I was there was for mother's day. We were eating dessert, so usually when they see that they'll drop off the cookies for "goodbye". While we were eating, this lady server kept walking by saying "thank you", walks past again, "thank you". They really want us out of there! That's very rude!

The food is has the typical sweet and sour chicken, dumplings...etc. You get my drift. NO fancy crabs or craw fish. Just plain and simple.

• Visited May 2012