“This is the worse place on earth!!!”
Review of Super 8 Melrose

Super 8 Melrose
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Melrose
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The manager and his wife are the most rudest people I have ever encountered!!! We were not happy with our accomodations, so we ask to be moved to a different room. The manager went balistic on us...screaming and shouting foul language at us, calling of M.F,'s.....so we turned our key and left....he went out in the parking lot chasing us like a crazy man.....this place needs to be reported to the better business bureau and closed down....before someone is serioulsy injured!!

Room Tip: Do not go here! Stay away!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Restaurants, convenience store, and grocery store within walking distance. Just off I-94. Very nice quiet room for us and our puppy. Very nice breakfast menu and dining area. WiFi was good. Staff helpful with obtaining clean linens after a puppy's accident in our room. Comfortable night in room after a very hot day outside.

Room Tip: This motel was only 25 minutes from Alexandria's resort area which always seems to be booked ful...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dad2two56
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Do not go into guests rooms and shut off AC during the day.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Upon arrival, we were told that the room we booked (one Queen) was not suitable for 2 adults and our 12 year old child. Forced to upgrade to a different room (2 Queens) for an additional 15 dollars. I reluctantly agreed, but was not happy, and was told by the manager that he didn't want any complaints and that we would not be allowed to check in. Manager told me that if I wanted to complain, I should call Obama. Ended up driving back to my home town 4 hours away at 10 PM on Saturday night which was actually very dangerous considering the late hour and lace of sleep. Priceline contacted the hotel on my behalf, and the manager told them that I was rude - which was untrue. Still trying to get this squared away with Priceline and Visa. Better Business Bureau should investigate the practices at this hotel - in the meantime, I will discourage any of my friends and family from doing business with his very unreputable establishment.

Room Tip: Not allowed to stay
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bud822
Reviewed 11 March 2011

When asked for a heater because room had so much cold air blowing in I got call a liar about having the heat on and then finally got a extra heater that wouldnt work then got told how he was a contractor & I was a idiot ! Not how I'd do business! Then said it was warm enough for them & if I didn't like it to leave ! Also not to make him any madder...threatning me ! lol like he was a threat! What a joke !

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Photoman06
Reviewed 21 October 2010

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! I would not wish my experience with this hotel to even my worst enemy!!! The service was rude, and they had many hidden fees. The stay ended up costing way more then what I was first told. By a couple hundred dollars!!! Save your money and a huge headache and DO NOT STAY THERE!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank shaq_ab
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Have stayed here in the past while visiting in the area.....the new owner has put much effort into spiffing up the previously tired appearance. Spotless floors and bathrooms. Friendly service. Top rating for the price.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Melrose? Share your experiences!