“If you love pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Tommy Chicago's is a great place to go for a delicious pizza, beer and a ball game. During the week day's for lunch they have a great pizza buffet. They also have a salad bar, but I went in early April and there wasn't much of a choice there.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I am not saying the pizza was not good, it was very tasty. The only problem we had, was it was only warm, not hot. I like my food hot. They only had a warming tray under the several pizzas that were out for the lunch buffet. We were there about 12:40 on Thursday. Many tables were taken, but not all. I was very disappointed that they could not even keep the noon time pizza buffet HOT. SERVICE WAS MEDIOCRE.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The pizza is good and they have a good choice for wine and beer. I think it was a little pricey but service good and atmosphere very relaxing.

1  Thank lovesdogsMinnesota
Reviewed 31 January 2014

After shoveling snow for what seemed like hours, I just wanted a meal where someone served me! Walking into the sun filling Tommy Chicago's and being greeted by Melinda's kind smile was just the beginning of a wonderful meal. Spefically the Mexican Pizza on regular crust is to die for. My stomach said "enough" but my taste buds wanted more. Melinda gave excellent serve, checking back often. Our drinks were never empty. Great place for family or business lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We've tried Tommy Chicago several times. Our food was served cold one time, another time the sauce had less favour than Ketchup. I couldn't hear my dining partner because the kids next to us were yelling and jumping around. To make matters worse, the room echoes, especially when there is loud noise. The second time, we asked for our food to be boxed because we couldn't hear each other. (It was no better at home.)