Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
US$142
US$138
US$123
US$118
All reviewsshuttle servicesausage gravymaintenance stafffree breakfastwithin milesrental carcomfortable bedsan early flightyogurtshort stayquiet neighborhoodnice hotelflight pathst paulbusiness centermorning breakfastmake your own waffles
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel, our room was comfortable, clean and spacious. We too were disappointed not to have a refrigerator in our room, but on enquiring at reception, the delightful Debby managed to find one for us, which was most helpful, as we have prescription medicine which needs to be kept refrigerated. A point to make to the Fairfield /Marriott hotel chains is that in this day & age in hotels of your caliber a fridge should be a standard. However, I digress, other than the fridge issue, which was resolved promptly and efficiently, we had no complaints. The breakfasts were of a high standard as was everything else, the staff were all most helpful, friendly and courteous.
Our room was on the top floor and we did experience some airplane noise but nothing drastic, and it is a great place to be if you are a plane spotter. Should we return to this area we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on lower floors will probably experience less airplane noise. If you need a fridge book a suite.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Stokersam,
Thank you so much for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I am glad to hear how well your stay with us went. We appreciate your input concerning the fridge as it will help us to get them quicker. We hope to have them in every room the next time our property is remodeled. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your return in the future.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed recently when in the area for one night. This is a typical Fairfield property. It is near the airport, but we didn't hear any noise from aircraft. It is a little off the beaten path, but in a safe area. Our room did not have a refrigerator which would have been nice. We didn't have time for breakfast, but instead grabbed a breakfast bag to go that had already been made up with an apple, granola bar and water. It was a good value for the price and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Jmotley123,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of one of our to go breakfast bags and that you felt we were a good value. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a decent hotel for the price with nicely renovated rooms, but... The suite is jammed with furnishings and almost nowhere to move. Oddly designed suite has some unused corners but 3 chairs, a sofa-sleeper, desk, dresser, coffee table, end tables, bed, fridge/microwave--all crammed into a space about the size of a regular room. There was almost no room to walk! The bathroom is the biggest disappointment--nothing special about it. There were hairs on the floor, a shampoo bottle top in the tub, and only two tissues left in the box!

I got a very good rate BUT was put in a room right across from the elevators (due to the low rate maybe???) and it was pretty noisy. You could hear anyone walking down the hall and lots of noise around 6 a.m. when people started down to breakfast. The food selection is fine but the breakfast area was cramped and needs to be expanded. The pool was nice but also small for the number of people staying here.

Finally, I understand trying to have good customer service, but when I arrived the guy at the desk asked me why I was in town. That's none of his business! Then a half-hour after I arrived he called my room to see if everything was okay! THEN the paper arrives at the door the next morning (which is nice ) BUT there's a stamp on it saying I'm being charged for it and if I don't want it I have to let them know! Wow--great service to make me pay for something I didn't ask for!

Overall a decent place for the price but crowded and noisy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Rob S,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. Our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional stay and it is clear that we came up short. I appreciate all of the feedback that you gave us. If we did not receive feedback such as this we would not be able to improve. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We have stayed here serval times in the past and keep coming back . We have used to go to the airport or spend a weekend there like we did this time. We no longer look for other places to stay no need to very nice staff,good breakfast ,nice beds and quiet. I have recommend this place to friends that need a place to stay and they keep coming back also.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our trip to Minneapolis was to attend our grandson's college graduation. We flew in to the Minneapolis airport and chose this hotel because of the location close to the airport.
We were very pleased with our entire stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Even though it was close to the airport, it was very quiet.
My husband especially enjoyed the breakfast. They had a wide variety of items from which to choose. They provide free shuttle not only to and from the airport, but also to Mall of America which we took advantage of. The people at the desk and the shuttle driver were very nice and helpful. If there ever is an occasion to stay in that area, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Judy G,
Thank you so much for your feedback, and congrats on your grandson's graduation! That is super exciting, we wish him all the best. I am very happy to hear that we met your expectations. Looking forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!