Stayed at the hotel Dec 9th. Very good good Courtyard, should be a model for the rest of the chain. The location isn't great if your not visiting a company in the industrial park it sits in, no restaurants really nearby. There is a hotel shuttle that runs to the airport.....I had a rental car...it took just over ten minutes maybe to drive. There is a Fairfield Inn next door as well.
The style of this Courtyard is the old version but has been recently updated. Check-in was routine and my room was your standard King Courtyard room. The room was very clean and stayed warm while it was only 6 degrees outside. To my surprise, they actually serve dinner at this location....a first for me at a Courtyard. And cudo's to the chef....very nice. The menu was very well appointed with hi-end to moderate priced selections...NY Strips...etc. I ordered almond crusted walleye with asparagus and bake potatoe, a cocktail and had apple-bread pudding for dessert. Am I really at a Courtyard? Each course arrived decorated on the plate as if you were at a Zagat rated restaurant....! Nice job chef. Breakfast was your standard Courtyard buffet or ala carte selections. The woman who runs this in the morning was very attentive and fun to talk to. Great food, good staff. The Mall of America is 10 minutes away and very easy to get to. Nice hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Hotel Mendota Heights
- Courtyard Mendota Heights
- Mendota Heights Courtyard
- Mendota Heights Marriott
- Courtyard Hotel Mendota Heights