Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewstypical courtyardnice bistronice hotelbusiness tripminute drivefree shuttlepark and flylobby areaice machinecomfortable bedswould stay here againworkout roomeasy accessking suiteup to datenice staycontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The hotel is typical courtyard. The location is airport close. So no great surprises, except for the bistro. Not a great selection of food, but I had a nice French dip sandwich, tasty. The secret jewel is Melinda the bartender. She remembers everyone's name, makes every guest feel like they are the most important person in the room. Great energy, great person skills, great experience. Marriott, get her to teach all your employees and give her a raise.
I would come back and hope that she was still here or had trained her replacements.
Thanks, Melinda and thanks Marriott for hiring such quality employees

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BernDude
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you so much for your kind comments about Melinda and for being our guest. She is a fantastic associate. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Booked this hotel the night before we were flying to Las Vegas. When i called the hotel after booking online to talk to the clerk about leaving our car at the hotel while we were away, the clerk who answered the phone told me there would be a $20 charge to leave the car there - I asked $20/ day? and he said no, $20 period. I thought wow good deal, great! When we checked in the clerk told us it would be $20/day - I told her about the conversation I had with the clerk I booked with and she gave us a discounted rate, but still $30 higher than our original rate. As well, I am fanatical about checking every single hotel we patronize for bed bugs - and while this hotel was not listed on the Bed Bug Registry, when I pulled back the sheets there was two dead bugs - as to if they were bed bugs or not I don't know, but I was grossed out. Back down to the front desk we went, we were provided with a lackluster I am "sorry about that" and a new set of key cards for a new room - yep they didn't work - back to the front desk again - for another set of keys to yet another room - being right beside the vending machines was not my first choice - 3rd room was ok - bed was clean, we got in the room with no problem, but I am having a hard time with the fact that this hotel's staff were not falling all over us - we found bugs in one of their beds, is this not a huge deal? We won't go back to this location again - bugs are not acceptable anywhere in a hotel room!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gordon24freak
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear Traveler,

Please accept my apologies for the issues that you experienced during your last stay with us. In general, our property either charges $20 to leave your car or the guest would need to book at the park and fly rate which is still a great deal. I apologize for the confusion with the parking. In speaking to our team, the room was inspected and it was determined that there were no bed bugs in the room. As to the other pest issue, this would definitely be considered a major issue for us as our property is very clean and this is the first I have heard of an issue such as this. Courtyards and Marriott hotels do have an aggressive pest control program where our rooms are treated several times a year. I will follow up with you personally as well.

Mike Mitchell

Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel. Staff nice and rooms are very nice. Hotel has pool, nice courtyard, nice work out room. Only thing that keeps it from getting perfect score is it is a little noisy from airport, which they cannot control.. It is close to many attractions. Would recommend here, if you are not a light sleeper.

• Stayed: August 2012

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

This Courtyard by Marriott is a 10 minute drive from the Minneaposil Airport. The hotel offers free airport and Mall of America shuttle service. The lobby is simple offering easy check in and check out service, bistro restaurant, Starbucks coffee in the lobby and small hotel store. The rooms are simple and clean plus affordable. The Bistro offers light meals, sandwiches, salads, soups and we found all were very reasonable. This is a multi-level hotel which has an elevator.
Free parking, meeting rooms and express check in/check out offered.

Room Tip: Pets are not allowed. This is a smoke free property
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cecilel
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are happy that you enjoyed our new lobby. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed here for one night so that we could make our early morning flight out of MSP. I love the modern, sleek lobby! The rooms aren't nearly as exciting, but it was still clean and affordable.
The hotel also has a special deal for parking if you are flying out of MSP and want to leave your car there and use the shuttle. We didn't use that feature, but I thought it was a nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for being our guest and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. You may want to take advantage of the park and fly rate this winter for a break from the cold.