“Great beds away from noise”

Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mendota Heights
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We used a park, stay and fly service when we booked this hotel. We were not disappointed. The hotel is ten minutes from the airport in a quiet professional commerical area. Most of the businesses were closed for the weekend so there was no traffic. We stayed in a clean room with nice new beds. We opened the patio door and slept to the sound of rain drops. It was a rare treat to be able to turn off the air conditioner/heater and breath fresh air.

Room Tip: All of the rooms face the courtyard. There is not a bad side to the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsKnowitall
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you so much for being our guest! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Made a top dollar reservation several days in advance, we arrived late, ready to sleep to get ready for a morning business meeting. We were greeted with "good news bad news" we are going to comp your stay. Bottom line is they moved us 20 miles southeast to a holiday inn. Our meeting is northwest so it added 40 miles in total. First time I've ever been overbooked at a hotel in a civilized country, last time I'll ever stay at a courtyard marriott.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank steve01721
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the fact that we had to relocate you to a different hotel and I feel terrible about the inconvenience we caused you.

Unfortunately, as we discussed in our emails we did have 2 rooms that had maintenance issues during the day that we could not sell to our guests. Customer service is our priority and the last thing that we would do is put our guests in a room that was not up to Marriott standards or that had issues that needed to be resolved.

We hope that you will give us and Marriott another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

After initial confusion at the airport - there are 3 Marriots nearby - "Courtyard Marriot Airport", "Courtyard by Marriot", and "Marriot Airport", so keep the hotel number handy if needing airport shuttle - I finally arrived in Mendota Heights, and couldn't have been happier.

Very close to the airport, great shuttle service, as well as complimentary shuttle to several nearby restaurants and the Mall of America, welcoming and efficient front desk staff, and a very clean, quiet and comfortable room. Perfect. Somewhere I'd be happy spending several days.

I didn't feel like going out for dinner, so tried the Bistro - the food and service were both great. There's no room service, but you can order "take out" and take it back up to the room yourself.

Excellent experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank lar289

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. Great tip about keeping the hotel number where you will be staying as there actually is quite a bit of Marriott product in the market and each hotel's goal is to get it's guests picked up as quickly as possible from the airport. Thus, seeing all of our Marriott shuttles can be a little confusing if it is your first time to the area.

We take pride in providing great service and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed here for several nights while traveling for work. The room was reasonably sized. The bed was a little stiff. There was a fair sized bathroom. The staff was very polite and helpful. The hotel is near the airport. There are half a dozen similar nearby.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I used this hotel as a park and fly deal. I actually parked, flew and then returned 4 days later for an overnight. Arrived late and didn't have to wait long for a van to come and retrieve me. Hotel is beautiful!! Sleep was delightful, but I awoke hungry expecting at least a stale bagel to chew on as I drove home. There might have been a bagel, but it was being sold by Starbucks, so no free food or coffee at this hotel. Lovely setting, easy to get to from various interstates, close to airport. Marriott was NOT able to give me a reservation as it was said to be totally booked, but used another site and got right in - go figure... I will use this hotel again in the future!!

Room Tip: Had a handicapped room on second floor facing west, I believe. Very noisy with early morning delive...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for being our guest and for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the issues that you experienced during your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

After a very long day of a delayed flight I ended my day in Minnesota at the Marriott Courtyard. When I checked in the service was top notch as I was helped plan my wake up and shuttle for the next morning. However, what I really needed was a bite to eat because I just spent the last 4.5 hours on a plane for a 40 min flight due to weather. The Bistro had several folks enjoying a beverage but the food kitchen had closed 40 min earlier. When I asked if I could get a bite and explained my day David immediately had me pick whatever I wanted off the menu and he made it for me. (He makes a great tomato flatbread) he didn't have to do this but it made my day. Seeing David interact with others in the Bistro showed me that he enjoys his job and the people staying here. Thank you David!

Great staff overall. Super clean rooms, and comfortable bed. Found a new great hotel near the airport,

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle C
Michael M, General Manager at Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you so much for being our guest and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will share this with our team and David. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

the room I stayed in had been remodled it was modern and clean- there is a cash wine bar with light food avalible in the lobby- which was a nice way to unwind- the staff was amazing! there was an issues with my key and she was happy to fix it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mendota Heights
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Holiday Inn Minneapolis Arpt SE - Mall Area
Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis
Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport

Been to Courtyard Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport? Share your experiences!