“Good Pie” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Suwanee, Georgia
“Good Pie”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

A good all 'round pizza. I had delivered to the hotel.

Just had 1/2 cheese and 1/2 Canadian bacon. Nice flavor and texture to the crust, sauce was good. Again, nothing out of this world, but still very good. I'd certainly order again.

• Visited May 2013

Guangzhou, China
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I went to the Toppers at 702 Southeast Washington Avenue · Minneapolis MN 55455 · (612) 876-4444

however they seem super professional - and I think the pizza will taste the same everywhere.

While they are clearly very busy ... the food was delivered in the time window they described.

The boneless wings were great - the pizza fantastic.

It's a no brainer ... go to their website at Toppers.com and you can see the full order.

And they're willing to Schedule the delivery time out into the future - makes planning great.
Loved it

• Visited May 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

We ordered toppers the first night we were there and ordered it everyday since then. They have the most amazing cheese sticks we have ever had. There were 9 of us ordering and we had multiples of everything and they were very fast with a lot of the times being there around 30 minutes after we called even with us ordering three large pizzas and three orders of the triple cheese sticks. I'm sure they were also busy with the rest of the people in the cities for final five weekend.

Visited March 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“What a shame”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

I trully, deeply love my local Toppers and was excited to see one near the hotel I was staying at. Unfortunately, I can't rate this one at zero stars. I called in my order at 7:20 PM. I was told it would arrive in 45 minutes. An hour later, I called back and they said it was in the oven. My order never arrived. I should have just ordered room service.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
United States
“The Guy called me a [--]”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2009

If I could give Topper's zero stars I would. I was once a loyal toppers customer. One day, though, my berrystix came to me 1/2 raw. Not gooey, raw. They had been cooked to quickly or something. I have ordered berrystix dozens of times over the years and I know what they are usually like. I called and asked for my order to be replaced, all I wanted was a new order of stix. I was polite. I started to get frustrated when I was told that my stix were supposed to be raw, and that they were fine. I argued that they were not supposed to be raw, and I said, frankly, I don't even know that its safe or healthy for them to serve them like this (I'll admit I was being a little dramatic). Then the guy laughed at me and said okay ma'am we will try to get you a new order, but it will be at least an hour. I hung up. But then I called back to speak to a manager because I felt disrespected and I wanted to let the manager know. That guy that got on the phone was worse than the first guy. I just let him know that his employee had laughed at me when I had a legitimate complaint, and that I felt that was disrespectful, and I wanted to confirm that I actually was going to get my order replaced, because the guy said he was going to "TRY", and I wanted someone to actually do it. He told me that I was being ridiculous and that yes they were going to get me some new stix but it would be at least an hour and fifteen minutes. I asked when the general manager would be in, and he told me that he doesn't have any regular hours but that he would leave him a message for me if I would like. I asked what his name was so that I could call back and speak to him AND HE WOULDN'T tell me!!! I said thank you and started to hang up, and right before I did. He said "stupid [--]!" and then hung up. I never heard back from the general manager.

2 Thank specialedteacher17