US$294
  • Room Service
US$219
US$183
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
US$186
US$169
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Northstar(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$103
US$96
Priceline
1,463 results
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskvalet parkingtown carvalet staffbreakfast buffetthe entire staffbusiness tripfew blockslight railhotel staffenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelshuttle serviceper daynice stayconvenient location
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Another great Hilton Hotel! We stayed there the same night the Vikings and Bears were playing so the hotel was quit busy but it did not affect our service or hotel stay. Beautiful hotel, clean, quiet and comfy beds! Within walking distance to downtown attractions. Great view of the city! They have Valet parking and public parking (both have fees). Checking and checkout went smooth and fast. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will return to this hotel when we return to Minneapolis!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MsSmart64
Anthony L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Redog33,

Thank you for the response of your stay with us during the Vikings Bears game weekend. I am so happy to see that even though it was a very busy weekend with a very Minnesota snow storm, you were still taken care of by the staff and had an enjoyable weekend. Hopefully you were in town to root for the Vikings as well :-)

Hopefully we will see you again next football season if not sooner.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

My husband and i were very satisfied with our 2 days stay at this hotel and will probably be visiting that same location again.
The staff was very nice and helpful with anything we needed.
Even the price was really good for the quality of the service.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MattyG01

MattyG01,

So happy to hear that you and your husband had an enjoyable experience at our hotel earlier this month! Our staff is always so positive and upbeat and sharing our guests comments like these help keep them motivated!

We can't wait for your return visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Just stayed here for a weekend ... in town for the Vikings/Packers game ... and this hotel was just about perfect. Very centrally located in downtown Minneapolis ... easy walk to Metrodome/Mall of America Field and to Target Center, as well as close to major downtown shopping and restaurants. About 15 minute ride to Bloomington, St. Paul, and Mall of America. The staff here was great ... very friendly and helpful. And very fan-friendly! Many of the guests were in town for the game, and the staff had a lot of fun with the whole rivalry. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn because someone else was paying for my stay, and this was the least expensive downtown hotel during my stay. Well, what an awesome surprise this little gem was! The lobby was gorgeous, and had a welcoming fire in the fireplace. The hotel was decorated beautifully for Christmas, with live Christmas trees! The staff was very professional, courteous, and competent, and provided truly some of the finest service I have had in any hotel, including some very high priced venues. My room was well furnished, and included a microwave and a refrigerator, in addition to a coffe maker. The bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed the restaurant onsight--wait staff was great, and the limited menu was quite good. There is also a small convenience store onsight, as well as a small pool. The business area was wonderful--I could print my boarding passes, or print documents sent from my own computer. This hotel was such a great find. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WhiteRaven8
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Stayed at this relatively new hotel, nestled between a museum, a beautiful church, and the Oracle building. It's the perfect size and features a full service restaurant. The lobby area feels a great deal like a ski lodge. Friendly people everywhere.

Close enough to downtown, yet next to the highway. I convinced the room service chef to add an item to the menu. They were very accommodating. Made to order omelette for breakfast was also excellent.

I will be back!

Room Tip: Go for the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank John O
Anthony L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

JohnnyReb007,

Thank you so much for the positive review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad to hear that the location of our hotel worked well for your visit to Minneapolis. I also am very happy to hear you speak about the friendly people at the hotel and that our chef was willing to accommodate a request you had made as well. We feel that we have a great staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn and reviews like this reaffirm that belief.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit,