Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown
US$178
US$171
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$101
US$192
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
Minneapolis Marriott City Center(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$236
Agoda.com
US$172
US$150
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$143
Agoda.com
aloft Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$94
1,449 results
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskvalet parkingtown carvalet staffbreakfast buffetthe entire staffbusiness tripfew blockslight railhotel staffenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelshuttle serviceper daynice stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I must admit that when I was searching for a hotel and saw that this hotel had been rated number 1 I thought, seriously? A Garden Inn? I went in with a degree of skepticism, and I left with an understanding of how they achieved it. It's their staff. Here are several incidents:
Upon check in, my name was used consistently and I was given the kind of room I had requested.
Before breakfast one morning, I was looking around for a newspaper and the hostess in the restaurant picked up on that and directed me to where they were. I didn't have to ask. She sensed what I needed. The housekeeping staff did things that I have never seen a hotel do before. They organized my things, had all my toiletries spread out on a small towel on the bathroom counter. They said hello to me every morning and ensured that my room had been serviced prior to my return to the hotel.
I was sitting in the office area in the lobby and a gentleman who I assume my be the GM stopped by and asked if there was anything he could do for me. The food was good, the location fantastic, and the price absolutely phenomenal. Outstanding, well run facility!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Ozark1
Anthony L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Ozark1, On behalf of our entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, Thank You! This is such a fantastic review to read on any level of employment at our property and for our future guests reading your review. We are thrilled you had such a great experience and assure you this is the service our team gives day in and day out. Please come back and be our guest any time. We can't thank you enough.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The staff were wonderful and the motel was very nice and the rooms were fresh and clean and if u need help with something they would help you if u need to find a place to eat they will give u a map and highlight the place that u are looking for.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Anthony L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you Nancy L for taking the time to provide us and our Trip Advisor guests with such a pleasant review of our property. Our team is always here to help and thoroughly enjoy doing it. We hope you enjoyed the restaurant recommendations which were given to you by our staff and want you to know that more await upon your next Minneapolis adventure.
We invite you back anytime Nancy.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great hotel, we have stayed here many times. It is clean and fresh. We appreciate the nice cooked to order breakfast buffet, friendly staff, and clean accommodations. Rooms are very quiet, even when the hotel is busy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Happy Repeat Customer, Thank you. Thank you for being a repeat guest and thank you for this stellar review of our property. We can't express how grateful we are for repeat guests such as yourself and for comments such as these. It is a pleasure to know our guests are enjoying their experiences as much as we hope they do.
We look forward to your return and wish you the best in 2014.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn staff assisted with my every need this past weekend from restaurant recommendations to shuttle services. Valet parking is a great way to go in a downtown location. I accidentally left my sweater in a drawer and they returned it to me.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Deborah Z, Thank you for your 5 star Trip Advisor review! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your experience and all of our services. We are also happy to see you received your sweater, since we're assuming Cloquet is having the same frigid temperatures we have been enduring this winter. Please come back and visit us anytime, we promise you will have the same fabulous experience.
Hilton Garden Inn Managment Team

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I was here for a conference. All the hotels were packed with 1500 women. The staff here went above and beyond for every single person consistently. I have never experienced such care. Even the young boys tending bar did an exceptional job considering the amount of women each night. The rooms are very comfy and quite spacious. I would highly recommend. The restaurant makes wonderful food also.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Anthony L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Star art, thank you for such a great review of our property and most importantly our staff. They all really do a phenomenal job and somehow even better when we're operating at max capacity. We are so glad to see you had such a fabulous experience and we hope to have you as our guest again soon, and hey, bring your friends!
Thank you again.