1,539 results
All reviews convention center front desk town car valet parking valet staff breakfast buffet business trip enjoyed my stay few blocks light rail very nice hotel nice stay nicolette mall per day convenient location twin cities hgi
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Minneapolis was perfect! The staff greeted you each time you walked through the doors. They were very helpful in giving directions for sightseeing. The housekeeping staff went above by leaving positive thoughts in writing each day. Clean, quiet rooms. This is one of the cleanest cities I have ever travelled to. I hope to come back to visit when not on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear 332carmenw,
Thank you so much for the glowing review! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property. I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to our housekeeping department, so that they know that their hard work isn't going unnoticed. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I would have rated my stay a 5, but the construction noise was horrendous. First, the good stuff. I was greeted by friendly staff and was able to check in an hour early. My room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, the AC unit was super loud when it clicked on, which woke me up a few times during the night. I let the front desk know, it was checked out, and I was able to change rooms for the remainder of my stay. My new room was pretty much the same as the first, with the exception that it was on the second floor and almost at eye level with the road construction. This meant that the next 2 mornings, I was woken up at 6:15 and 6:34am. Also, during the day, the building would shake because they were breaking concrete and drilling into the ground. Luckily, I didn't spend much time in my room during the day, but I would have been furious if I had. I'd recommend not staying in room 202 for a little while.
Breakfast was good, but a tad expensive. I did not eat any other meals there though. The hotel is a very short walk to the convention center and walkable to multiple restaurants and shopping, including those on Nicolett street. It's a $20 something Uber to/from the airport and Mall of America.
I would stay here again, just as long as I knew there wasn't any construction near by!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Rochelle B
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Rochelle B,
Thanks for taking some time to leave us some great feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm very pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay, but apologize for not being able to exceed them due to construction noise. Unfortunately at the hotel we don't have control over that, but I can completely understand that it would be frustrating to be woken up so early each morning. We hope that you will give us another shot for your next visit to the area, so that we can give you the flawless experience you know and expect from Hilton Garden Inn. You can count on us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a short walk from the convention center and a slightly longer, but easily doable walk from the light rail and downtown. The rooms worked fine and the restaurant was a good option for breakfast. I like Hilton’s on-line check in and electronic keys—both of which work at the hotel. I’ll keep this property on the list for future trips.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank George33801
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear George33801,
Thanks for the kind words and 3 star review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! If there's anything we could have done to make your stay better or brighter, please don't hesitate to mention it. We look forward to your next trip to Minneapolis!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Clean, comfortable hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Easy walking access to Convention Center and Downtown shopping/restaurants. If you have business at the Convention Center, this is and excellent choice.

Dear Joan,
Thanks so much for the kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our staff, and location! We hope to see you again soon. You can count on us!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The hotel was easily accessible to the convention center, however, it would have been nice to have an airport shuttle. The housekeeping staff took excellent care of my room. The guest services and food was high quality, and the hotel was well cared for.

Dear hballantyne2018,
Thank you so much for the great feedback and four star review. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We hope to see you again sometime soon, and look forward to welcoming you back again!
Sincerely