“Fresh local coalition of suppliers”

Coalition Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Coalition Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 1,883 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Over 30 growers in Minnesota and Wisconsin and Iowa have been sourced for everything expertly prepared at Coalition. A clean, bright setting with attentive staff. Buttermilk chicken with Cheddar Biscuit was superb. The biscuit flavorful and light as air. The chicken moist inside and wonderfully crisp out. The accompanying salad of micro greens, sweet grape tomatoes and Parmesan was a bit under-dressed for my taste (read dry).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation for six (three couples) at 7:15 and we all arrived early/on time. Our table was occupied but hostess thought it wouldn’t be long. After about 30-40 minutes the manager brought us all glasses of sparkling wine and apologized for the delay-this diffused any aggravation that might have been lurking. Eventually the table cleared and we were seated and had a great evening! Food and service were lovely!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

First time visit. From hello through paying the check this place was awesome. The highlight was the appetizer- fig jam, burrata cheese, prosciutto- on amazing crostini bread. The drinks, service, and main courses where just as good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Our first visit here. One of the friends we dined with has had breakfast here, but it was their first dinner here, too. We sat in a sunny room off of the main dining room and it was lovely. We started off with drinks - I had the blood orange margarita, and my wife had the tequila gimlet. Both were good. The menu has some amazing vegetable dishes, and we started out with sharing the cauliflower, and our friends did the same with the carrots. Both dishes were amazing. For my entree, I had the grilled corn salad and my wife had the spinach salad. We both added salmon to our salads, whinch was served on a separate small plate. Our salads were terrific, as was the salmon. Our friends had the lamb and the chicken entrees, which they enjoyed, but they seemed jealous of our beautiful salads. We ended the dinner with each couple sharing a slice of key lime pie, which was outstanding. We will come here again!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The bartenders are awesome here. They pour a fantastic Margarita (lime) and I am very picky. The cauliflower is one of my favorite appy's. The cheese plate is so-so (cheeses a bit bland). But overall, a great visit.