“Great place for an evening!”
Review of Northeast Social

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th and 4th
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place for an evening!”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

The staff is very professional and knowledgeable about the food. We got the market steak and I was the best steak I've had in Minneapolis. Great atmosphere and We'll be back!

Recommendation:

Big sign outside would help because we had to double back a few times to find the place.

• Visited October 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Restuarant needs a consult. Bring earplugs and pen and paper”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Don't get me wrong, I like a vibrant happening place. But I also would like to hear the person sitting across from me. They have done nothing to address the horrible acoustics in the Resturant. All my friends love the place but hate the noise. It could be fixed, but no one has the guts to tell them how bad it is. A loud Restuarant is one thing, deafening is another. My last trip there was a particular happy group of people who were celebrating to the point of yelling and the looks from the other customers was comical. The fault is with the Resturant owners and management. Fix the noise. In the meantime, I plan on going solo only. The food is good, very good. Not a place to converse. At all.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank PRJ-USA
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great date night option”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

My girlfriend and I frequented the Social Club during our time in NE. I think the place had a gravitational pull or hypnotic effect on me. I always wanted to swing by there for a beer or glass of wine on our way out or on our way back in from a dinner out, just to grab a drink and wind down or get the night started. The first time I was in the Social Club I had a great conversation with the owner(s) and ever since having that experience I didn't really want to have a nice dinner out anywhere else in the area. I have only had one bad dish here and I think it was because it was the end of the night and the duck had just dried out too dang much by then, so I'm giving the Social Club a pass. Mainly because every other time we've been here everything from the first glass of wine to the the last forkful of dessert was delicious and just what I wanted. Thank you for being there NE Social Club. Every time I'm back in NE I will make a point stop here.

• Visited February 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fresh, Unique and Delicious”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My friend recommended Northeast Social and I am definetly going back. We had appetizers, wine, Main courses and desserts and all were delicous. The food was cooked just right and all the ingredients: cilantro, basil, tomatoes, mushrooms etc. tasted like they were picked right from the garden. Just amazing if you like unique flavors and something different than Applebees and Chili's. No comparison! Try it. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MDW1634
Mount Holly, North Carolina
“Feel the Pulse of the Neighborhood Here!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Northeast Minneapolis has long been a neighborhood filled with pride and great restaurants. The Northeast Social is a Northeast classic! Great food, great beer, and great atmosphere make this a not-to-miss experience. Happy hour specials are to die for with great calamari and mussels. The beer selection is outstanding and the menu choices are cutting edge. Go early and make reservations and you will discover the best that "Nord East" is all about.

• Visited June 2012