“So cool with great bespoke cocktails”
Review of Marvel Bar

Marvel Bar
Ranked #101 of 1,851 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Description: This is a destination cocktail lounge associated with a new restaurant called "The Bachelor Farmer". They are both one month old.
Reviewed 28 July 2013

A must visit speakeasy when in Minneapolis. Hard to find the first time, go to Bachelor Farmer restaurant, walk towards parking lot and turn right under the canopy, thru two doors and you are in, no signage so good luck. So, Pip the bartender is a mixologist freak show, amazing! I recommend anything with absinthe or the scotch with peach and salt, yes try it! Great place for conversation, never to crowds or loud.

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Chipping ice, stirring not shaking, and waiting a long time for a drink is the name of the game.

Interesting concept but not the best customer service.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I visited the Marvel Bar with my fiancé while waiting for a table at Bachelor Farmer. I love the atmosphere, very cool. I was a little intimidated by the menu, and they didn't serve what we originally ordered (a dirty vodka Martini and a Bloody Mary on account of no olive juice and no Tomato juice) but they made us some other delicious libations instead (a classic Martini and a Meat Hook). After overhearing a few other patrons deciding on drinks, I realized that I wasn't the only one who was lost in regards to the menu so I didn't feel so bad. Overall it was a fun experience and I would definitely venture back next time I am in Minneapolis. Next time instead of ordering my usual I will let the experts recommend something.

Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Behind the purple door. Try the Tomas Collins and Oliveto! A bit shady to walk here from downtown. Take a cab.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Great selection of drinks that they make or pretty much anything you want or can think of. Cool interior and a fun atmosphere. Great for a drink before or after dinner at The Bachelor Farmer.