“Cool environment, but don't go looking for food here”
Review of Marvel Bar

Marvel Bar
Ranked #93 of 1,870 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Description: This is a destination cocktail lounge associated with a new restaurant called "The Bachelor Farmer". They are both one month old.
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Marvel is a hard to find bar. Downstairs from Bachelor Farmer, through an unmarked door. If you are a trendy, under 35 and not hungry, this is a place to see and be seen. Lots of cool cocktails that have unique ingredients, I had wine. Lounge furniture and trendy servers. I think the best pace in the bar is either at the bar to watch the bartenders or one of the booths that have full view of the entrance and everyone can see you.

Will I and my 40+ year old friends go back to Marvel? Probably not. But if I was 30, trendy and had lots of disposable cash, I would be back in a second.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Really fun and different cocktails. Great service. Loved it prior to eating at Bachelor Farmer upstairs. Comfortable seating and very relaxing!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The Marvel bar is hidden behind The Bachelor farmer restaurant...looks for a gray door is a small corrugated iron patio.
Super cool prohibition style bar ( although this one didn't seem to limit numbers like others so service was a little slow)
Staff were friendly though and the drinks were tasty. They have this classed as a restarant but it's not...this is just a mixologist bar. Eat first them come by here for after dinner drinks

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I stopped in prior to our reservations upstairs at The Bachelor Farmer. So much fun. I ordered the Olivette, and my husband just told the mixlogist what types of flavors he likes and he received a custom drink. My drink tasted like lemon meringue pie. It was heaven. While at first I thought the bar was a little intimidating, we’ll definitely be back when we are in town again.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

A must visit speakeasy when in Minneapolis. Hard to find the first time, go to Bachelor Farmer restaurant, walk towards parking lot and turn right under the canopy, thru two doors and you are in, no signage so good luck. So, Pip the bartender is a mixologist freak show, amazing! I recommend anything with absinthe or the scotch with peach and salt, yes try it! Great place for conversation, never to crowds or loud.