“Stanley's - best spinach artichoke dip ever!”

Stanley's Northeast Bar
Ranked #117 of 1,800 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Barbecue, Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stanley’s Northeast Bar Room is a casual, friendly neighborhood bar in Northeast Minneapolis with a great selection of unique and regional food, beer and cocktails. Stanley's features 32 craft beer taps and over 25+ rare bottles of beer available in our beer cellar. Stanley’s menu features a wide variety of specialty selections and neighborhood favorites. The full menu offering includes appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches and entrées.We’ve made improvements from top to bottom—inside and out—to make sure that Stanley’s is a welcome addition to the neighborhood. But rest assured, the famous Stasiu urinals aren’t going anywhere.
Minneapolis
“Stanley's - best spinach artichoke dip ever!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

To be honest, I hadn't even heard of Stanley's when friends suggested we meet there for dinner a few nights ago. Parking is a bit of a problem, but not enough to deter me from returning. Service was great! We started with Happy Hour appetizers & beverages. The hummus dip/veggies were great. The spinach/artichoke dip, served with pita bread triangles is truly the best I have ever had. Among the group, a salad, 2 burgers & one turkey burger were ordered. The salad received rave reviews as did the burgers. I ordered the turkey burger which had tomato (not the best at this time of the year), lettuce & cranberry chutney sauce. The turkey burger was ok. I would order again, but maybe with a side of salsa to add more spice. The accompanying french fries were very good - crispy, with a nice seasoning, but not salty, which was perfect, as I don't care for salty. I don't order french fries very often, but would definitely order these with my meal again. I can't wait to return!

• Visited November 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pint Packing Powerhouse”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

What a Great bar!
Service was fantastic as our server/beer guide helped us choose from a plethora of beer choices as we gorged ourselves on great apps. We even had a chance to sample some rare breeds before plunging into some newfound favorites.
Great & Knowledgeable Staff - That means YOU Eric !!! (spelling?)
Tons of Local and Worldly Brews
A Perfect Corner Bar contender!

• Visited October 2013
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Great drinks on a hot day”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We went there for an after lunch drink and had a great time. They offer plenty of winds, beers, cocktails, shots, ciders, etc. They recently created a special drinks menu which features unique cocktails which represent the staff's favorites.

i had a blackberry pear cider and loved it. I was also quite impressed with the waiters knowledge about the items on the menu. Too bad we weren't hungry, otherwise we would have tried some of their foods, too.

Will definitely be back - hungry and thirsty!

• Visited September 2013
Mpls
“like beer?”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Now that I've got your attention I'd like to tell you about a place in my old neighborhood N.E. Mpls. Stanley's is a spot that defines what most if not all of us would like to have for a "watering hole" in our backyard. Take a rotating craft beer menu that features at least several local brews at all times, a kitchen manager& crew that doesn't leave their "A game" in the parking lot, along with a atmosphere that gives off a vibe that you are most welcome here, you know you're in the right place. The brisket nachos are the answer for those moments when you're@the crossroads of pot roast or nachos. They got some solid options for breakfast as well. The bar& wait staff is a first rate team that is on point for quality service. So if you're looking for a spot that works for both the"hophead" and "foodie" in you or anybody you know pay these guys a visit. You'll find out that I'm not kidding.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank sconehunter
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wondeful little find-”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Had a wonderful lunch of potato bacon soup and reuben sandwich. Great specials and very convenient location. Great service and atmosphere for any occasion.

• Visited April 2013