“Very chic, modern hotel with excellent restaurant options”

Loews Minneapolis Hotel
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Minneapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Great location in downtown Minneapolis. Ultra modern, chic decor, but rooms are still welcoming and comfortable, with great views. Numerous restaurant/bar options.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Patric C, General Manager at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Thank you so much for your kind review. I’m so glad to hear that you enjoy our décor and the comfort of our rooms—not to mention the great views! We always enjoy hearing from our happy guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

I'm surprised this hotel is only #8 on the list for Minneapolis because this is one of my favorite hotels anywhere! My husband and I stayed here during a visit to the cities and I'm antsy to go back just to sleep in one of those beds again. I've never slept in such a comfortable bed - especially at a hotel! We stayed in a smaller room, so I'm not sure how the accommodations cater to larger families, but for couples visiting the cities - it's definitely a great place to stay and worth the extra $$. We also had breakfast and mimosas in the restaurant, which was delicious. And there is a fun little club on the first floor.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dreamnofnyc

Thank you so much for such a great review. We think our rooms are perfectly suited for couples visiting the city, though we are of course equipped to accommodate larger parties. It’s true that our beds are heavenly—guests have been known to disappear for their entire trip into those pillows! I’m also glad to hear that you got to enjoy our restaurant and bar. I would encourage you to try Cosmos for lunch or dinner the next time you’re in town. It’s truly a unique experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

Graves 601 is located opposite the Target Center in Minneapolis. The hotel is pretty modern and trendy especially the bath fittings, pretty cool. The stay was comfortable and I got one of the corner rooms which had a nice view to the city skyline. There are numerous eating places located within ten minutes of walking distance, so no worries about food. The hotel has a nice restaurent. A very good place if one is traveling on business. For personal travel, it might be over budget. Also, they do not have bottled water in the room, which could be a bother as this is a convenience that all hotels offer, complimentary.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review. I’m pleased to hear you enjoy our modern style and amenities. We are lucky to be in close proximity to many great restaurants and attractions, not to mention Cosmos and Bradstreet Craftshouse, the restaurant and bar located inside the hotel itself. Complimentary bottled water is offered to our Wyndham Rewards members at check-in. If you are not a member of the Wyndham frequent stay program, our guest service agents would be more than happy to sign you up. We would be thrilled to welcome you back again soon.

Graves 601 Hotel management

Reviewed 16 August 2011

I loved my stay at the Graves. From the chic bar on the 4th floor to the unique details in the room that made me feel comfy and welcome, I would definitely recommend staying here. The beds are super comfortable, the rain shower feels luxurious and the tv in the bathroom was a great touch. Makes business travel feel that much easier to be away from home!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank KKV83

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Traveling for business can be stressful, which is why we always want to make sure our guests are comfortable and relaxed. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 August 2011

We came up to Minneapolis for my birthday (10/10/10). We stayed at this hotel because it IS the E-Block. It is next to all the happening clubs and restaurants. The tram is about a block away. Loved the hotel! Swanky and fun!!! I wish I could get one of those showers in my house!! Definitely will go back again!!!

• Stayed: October 2010
Patrick C, Owner at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I’m so glad you chose our hotel for your birthday. We love being so close to such a bustling area of Minneapolis and I’m glad you had a good time. It’s also great to hear that you enjoy our modern, luxurious amenities. We look forward to your next visit!

Graves 601 Team

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Great beds. Very quiet rooms. Cool bar. Overall had a great experience at this hotel. Elevator to floors is a little strange. Go to 4th floor. Take another elevator up to rooms but I guess that's due to a remodel at one point. Not a huge issue as the cool bar is on the 4th floor!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Had a nice 1 night stay. Room very comfortable, service was very good. Shower could have used a bit more water pressure, but not a big deal. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo