My wife and I have stayed here many times - it's kind of our getaway spot when we can't leave the state! Great location, great rooms, etc. The aspect of this hotel that makes it stand above others that I have been to is Bradstreet, the hotel's restaurant and bar. We got in late, sat at the bartop by the kitchen, and had one of the best meals out we've ever had. First of all, the sandwiches are unique (try the fried chicken and waffles!). Second, it's not your typical "Captain and coke" bar. Look over the menu and you will quickly discover that they are true mixologists; making their own bitters, experimenting with different forms of ice, and brands that you are not accustomed to seeing most other places. The manager of the restaurant actually sat with us for a minute, talking to us about the menu, giving recommendations, and even a few tasters. We had a great time. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel