Lobby area is sparse,not comfortable to sit & wait for transportation.Desk clerk charged $250 to our room in advance for incidentals instead of not charging until we had used something. The rooms had 2 double beds..even Super 8 has 2 queen. The TV was very off center,so persons sitting in one of the 2 chairs could not see it. Coffee maker needed an enginering degree,And there were 2 cups,2 water glasses,2 wine glasses. However there was a TV ,and phone in toilet area,should it take longer than you expected & you need a movie & call for take out. There were however no towel racks or shelf space to put your night clothes while you are showering. Guess you could say not impressed.Entry doors not handicap friendly,and the "breakfast bar" just a stack of over priced pastries. Locaton though is wonderful if taking in an event at Target Center or Target Field.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel